“Lahaina Grill”
Review of Lahaina Grill

Lahaina Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Lahaina Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 264 Restaurants in Lahaina
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Front Street
Description: Open nightly from 5pm. Voted Best Maui Restaurant for 24 years in a row (1994-2017)! Featuring innovative, New American cuisine, Lahaina Grill uses techniques and flavors from around the world, all perfectly blended with the freshest ingredients cultivatedby Maui's local farms, dairies and surrounding waters.
New York City, New York
“Lahaina Grill”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

My husband and I went here for dinner while in Maui for our honeymoon. Being from NYC, we are pretty spoiled with great food and had been looking for a really good dinner in Maui, the Lahania Grill did not disappoint! We had the tuna steak and Mahi Mahi, both were excellent. It is expensive but worth it.

• Visited June 2014

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
Carlsbad, California
“Never disappoints”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

I eat at Lahaina Grill every time I come to Maui. While it is always good enough to keep me coming back, this particular trip was truly amazing. Two of us at the table of six are regular high-end business diners, and we both agreed that the meal provided to us on this visit was really something special. Every dish was loved by every member of the group. I had the cake walk appetizer, which immediately reminded me of why I keep coming back. Moved on to the tomato salad, which was really, really good, in spite of being a relatively simple dish. Shared the surf and turf, which was also great - lobster was particularly tender and the steak was seasoned just right. Cheesecake desert was great, as was the lilikoi margarita. Top it all off with great service and a charming setting and you get a great night out. Will continue coming back as long as their doors are open!

2 Thank Adam M
Easton, Pennsylvania
“delicious anniversary dinner”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Spent our 25th wedding anniversary celebration in the Hawaiian islands. Maui was our last island and we wanted a special dinner to end our journey. We chose Lahaina Grill and were not disappointed. My pear cocktail was delicious. We tried to make a reservation via phone but they said they did not take them. We then went online and was able to make one that way. My husband is an appie guy and chose the foie gras and the ravioli as his two plates. I chose a fish special that was absolutely the best fish I have ever eaten!! (probably the most expensive too but worth every bite!). We ended the night with the triple berry pie which was a recommendation from our waitress. I do not remember her name but she was a Maui native and was top notch. I thoroughly enjoyed our evening here and it was a meal I won't soon forget!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Jill K
Houston, Texas
“One of the best meals we've ever had!”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

My family of 5 had a fantastic experience at Lahaina Grill! We all ordered different entrees and had a hard time deciding which was the best. The meatball dish was amazing, as were the braised short ribs and scallops! The Mahi Mahi was also excellent! Great service and could not ask for better food!

• Visited July 2014
Pollock Pines, California
“Fantastic meal, setting and service!”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Twenty-four members of my extended family descended on Lahaina Grill for an Anniversary dinner. Advanced arrangements were made. The wine flowed plentifully, and the food was delicious and prepared exactly to order. We ordered the seared tuna, the filet mignon, the lamb shanks, and there was one other. I ordered the tuna, and tasted the filet and the lamb, and they were amazing! And the service was top notch and friendly! I will definitely return!