“White table cloths and amazing fish!”
Review of Lahaina Grill

Lahaina Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Lahaina Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 274 Restaurants in Lahaina
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Front Street
Description: Open nightly from 5pm. Voted Best Maui Restaurant for 25 years in a row (1994-2018)! Featuring innovative, New American cuisine, Lahaina Grill uses techniques and flavors from around the world, all perfectly blended with the freshest ingredients cultivatedby Maui's local farms, dairies and surrounding waters.
Reviewed April 23, 2014

You do not eat here for the view, as it is in the town of Lahaina. But this was a recommendation from the person that I sat down next to on the plan, I was not dissappointed! Amazing service, drinks, appetizers and main courses. Go for the fish... you are in Maui. Hands down amazing food and atmosphere. Afterwards walk around the town of Lahaina and enjoy yourself!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,143)

Reviewed April 23, 2014

My wife and I spent my birthday at Lahaina Grill. We had dined on previous trips to Maui and always look forward to at least one meal. She made the reservations at least two months in advance. The cocktails were enjoyable and not stingy on the alcohol content. My wine ordered the fish of the night, the snapper and she very much enjoyed it. I had the $50 veal tenderloin and it was worth the Maui inflated price. Dessert was shared and complementary for my birthday, an appreciated gesture. Consistent quality of food and exception service makes Lahaina Grill one of the top stops on Maui.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Drove from Wailea to Maui to eat at Lahaina Grill and boy were we glad we did. This was quite simply one of my favorite dinners ever (and living in NYC, that is really saying something). Everything was fresh, imaginative and delicious. Service was great and waiter was extremely friendly (but not too friendly). I could not say enough good things about this restaurant.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

I wasn't expecting such a fine dining experience in Lahaina. Excellent food, perfect service and great wine selection. No views but very upscale and worth it if you want a special evening while in Maui.

The prices are not moderate - veal is $56 and the surf and turf even more. Worth it though.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Def the place to go for a special occasion as the service and the decor is lovely and more dressy than most places. Locals and visitors alike rave about it and that I think is the main issue, it gets so talked up that you are almost comparing it to Michelin star equivalents which it isn't. Cocktails and wine list great, food good but almost trying to hard. Not sure if it was for me though lots of grateful and effusive diners there many celebrating special occasions.