“A wonderful birthday dinner!”
Review of Lahaina Grill

Lahaina Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Lahaina Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 264 Restaurants in Lahaina
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Front Street
Description: Open nightly from 5pm. Voted Best Maui Restaurant for 24 years in a row (1994-2017)! Featuring innovative, New American cuisine, Lahaina Grill uses techniques and flavors from around the world, all perfectly blended with the freshest ingredients cultivatedby Maui's local farms, dairies and surrounding waters.
Illinois
“A wonderful birthday dinner!”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

The food was excellent! From the spring roll appetizers to the dessert, we loved it all! I had a glass of their Riesling and it was one of the better Rieslings I've had to date. I had the Wild Pacific Salmon that sat on mashed potatoes and spinach. The blending of the flavors was very well done and the portion was plenty. Our waiter was friendly, thorough and genuinely fun with out being over the top. It was my friend's birthday and they provided a great dessert and took our picture. No charge. While others have written about the higher prices and no sunset view, I'd trade those any day for the warm atmosphere, excellent food and friendly service. Thank you, Lahaina Grill, and your wonderful staff!
VSN

• Visited January 2014

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
Bend, Oregon
“definitely not the best Maui has to offer!!!!”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Food was OK, to good, but not excellent as the prices would indicate! The plates came out hotter than the entree's. Service is what really disappointed our party! They had a lot of service workers moving so fast, it could make you dizzy, but nothing seemed to get done other than clearing unfinished drinks so they could bring you a new one. This place was so noisy, you had to shout,to be heard, and then the other tables were yelling. If you want a quiet evening out, DO NOT go here!

• Visited February 2014
“Anniversary dinner”
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

We were at Lahaina Grill two years ago for our anniversary and we just had to return. The staff is extremely welcoming and accommodating - even sending us a picture to commemorate our celebration. Oh...and the food is outstanding! We shared a crab and lobster cake and a goat cheese salad to start. I had the fish special which was excellent while my spouse opted for meatballs which he really enjoyed. Had the sampler for dessert and thought it was wonderful. The wine list was super. This is a great restaurant!

Visited January 2014
Lahaina, Hawaii
“Favorite spot for special dinners”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

this is THE place we like to go to celebrate, food and service are impeccable. Love sitting at the bar with the girls, the best!

Visited January 2014
East Grand Forks, Minnesota
“DELICIOUS FOOD AND WONDERFUL SERVICE!!”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I ate here two weeks ago today, we were a party of 4:) Not one of us had anything bad to say about the whole experience! My husband and sister-in-law had the filet, they both loved it! My brother-in-law had the fish special, he said it was amazing! I decided I wanted to try two appitizers as my meal, so I had the filet carpaccio, and the ahi poke! Both were out of this world!!! Best service in Lahaina!!

• Visited January 2014