“Great location”
Review of Lahaina Grill

Lahaina Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Lahaina Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 268 Restaurants in Lahaina
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Front Street
Description: Open nightly from 5pm. Voted Best Maui Restaurant for 24 years in a row (1994-2017)! Featuring innovative, New American cuisine, Lahaina Grill uses techniques and flavors from around the world, all perfectly blended with the freshest ingredients cultivatedby Maui's local farms, dairies and surrounding waters.
Reviewed November 13, 2013

It is the best location to watch the sunset
The food and service was excellent and reasonably priced
Would return and recomend

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Location is great and the service above adverage but my wife's main course,a local fish, was way over done. None of our courses were anything special so while I would normally say the meal was adverage the fact that this is said to be one of the "places to dine in Maui" makes me want to warn others. It is over priced and were it not for the view I would have rated it lower, you can certainly get a better dinner elsewhere.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Went to Lahaina Grill for dinner for 4 on our last evening in Maui. Place is stylish and we were seated right away for our reservation. Table was ok but close to service corridor to kitchen so a little more traffic than we would have preferred. Staff was pleasant and efficient. The waiter had very good knowledge and was able to describe in detail the menu items. The only thing he missed was that a side dish contained goat (not cow) cheese which I discovered while tasting my boyfriend's meal. Glad that I hadn't ordered it as I detest goat cheese and it would have ruined my meal, but he enjoyed it. Wine was good and the service staff had our glasses well topped off. Appetizers were delicious and with very generous portions. Meals were good, I had the scallops which were tasty however very sweet and rich; the dish could be more balanced or less heavy but that may just be my observation. The only other negatives were that it seemed like we were being rushed, no break at all in between courses to have conversation or enjoy the wine. And the prices are a bit ridiculous; the steak special was priced at $85. The regular steak on the menu was about $30 less and I tried it as it was what my boyfriend ordered but honestly it was no better than something you would find at a solid steak house for half the price. Decor is nice and the place is clearly popular, however that popularity seems to have gone to it's head a little with the steep prices. If you don't mind crowded, loud, and expensive, then you will enjoy the top notch service and well crafted food.

3  Thank mistylime
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We took a 5:30pm reservation for our last night in Maui. Just after we were seated at a window table a lively group of friends came in to sit at the bar. It seemed clear we were at THE place to be!! Food and wine were every bit as good as touted in other reviews. The pink "snapper" was as good as I have ever had ( but I was a little surprised at the $48.00 price tag.). All the restaurant professionals we dealt with were charming and courteous. When asked if we were celebrating anything, we said "no" but added "just LIFE" ! So true!!!!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Lahaina Grill is our favourite restaurant on the Island and with good reason: always a perfect culinary experience inclusive of delectable food and exemplary service.

It is difficult to go wrong with any item offered on the menu. However, in terms of appetizers, the 'Wagyu Ravioli' and 'Cake Walk' are not to be missed! With respect to main courses, they are all so good its hard to narrow down a recommendation: from the 'Opakapaku' to the 'Oh My God Lobster' to the 'Kona Coffee Rack of Lamb' or possibly the 'Braised Shortribs'?!?

All this and a very nicely balanced wine list for accompaniment; and don't miss out on dessert - a sampler platter for all to share is always a great way to complete a spectacular meal at this establishment....

2  Thank Dalecorp