“Really enjoyed everything about our experience”
Review of Lahaina Grill

Lahaina Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Lahaina Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 265 Restaurants in Lahaina
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Front Street
Description: Open nightly from 5pm. Voted Best Maui Restaurant for 24 years in a row (1994-2017)! Featuring innovative, New American cuisine, Lahaina Grill uses techniques and flavors from around the world, all perfectly blended with the freshest ingredients cultivatedby Maui's local farms, dairies and surrounding waters.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Really enjoyed everything about our experience”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

My wife and I were on our first anniversary/baby moon trip and for our anniversary we went to lahaina grill. Having been there for a couple of days we had spoken to a number of folks who had been to Maui an number of times and many of them independently recommended lahaina grill. When making reservations with the concierge, they too agreed that it was top notch. We shared a couple of appetizers including the "cake walk"(three different small crab cakes), had a beef and a fish entree, and had desert as well. In short, everything was truly excellent and the service was phenomenal. Being our anniversary they were nice enough to comp our desert and take a picture of us which was in our email by the time we got home. Excellence does not come cheap, however - a bit pricey but I felt well worth it. I sure hate going to a "great" restaurant and remembering nothing but how much I spent. I live in an area with a lot of disappointing "great" restaurants. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited May 2013

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“Best Restaurant on Maui”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Best restaurant on the island. Top notch service and outstanding menu. Expensive but worth every dollar.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank a b
Canton, Georgia
“Absolutely the Best”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I know you are in Maui, but resist the temptation to go the seafood route and do yourself the biggest favor ever and get the filet.

Thanks me later!

Sam

• Visited May 2013
High Point, North Carolina
“Outstanding Fine Dining in Maui”
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Went to Lahaina Grill on the recommendation of the concierge at Honua Kai. Looking at the menu, there were many choices and it was hard to decide what to order. Our waiter Richard (who is also the sommelier) was very attentive and helpful. He guided us through all the excellent looking choices and found something for everyone. The service was about the best I have ever experienced, and the food was fabulous, truly 5 start quality. Richard's pairing of their wine by the glass with my different courses was spot on. I had the osso bucco, which was done in a cabernet sauce, unusual for this preparation. He paired this with the Pride Mountain Merlot and it was definitely an excellent pairing. The veal itself was so tender you did not need a knife. Apparently the chef slow braises this for about 3 days, and it was probably the most succulent piece of veal shank I've ever eaten. The desserts also did not disappoint. We were there celebrating my daughter's graduation, and she was presented with a card signed by the staff, and the hostess took a picture of our party and is going to email it to us. This was truly a wonderful experience, well worth the trip, and the price.

Visited June 2013
Batavia, Illinois
“Love, Love, Love The Lahaina Grill”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We have been coming to Lahaina for many years, and for the past 4 years we've had the great experience of dining at the Lahaina Grill. The food is excellent and we always ask for Eustacio as our server. He's "spot on" always has great recommendations and excellent service. We've been to most of the restaurants on the island and I would put Lahaina Grill as our number one favorite.

• Visited April 2013