“Great Restaurant”
Review of Lahaina Grill

Lahaina Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Lahaina Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 272 Restaurants in Lahaina
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Front Street
Description: Open nightly from 5pm. Voted Best Maui Restaurant for 24 years in a row (1994-2017)! Featuring innovative, New American cuisine, Lahaina Grill uses techniques and flavors from around the world, all perfectly blended with the freshest ingredients cultivatedby Maui's local farms, dairies and surrounding waters.
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Great food, better service. The taste of the food was amazing. Fried oysters... Hmmm! When I found out the chef was Mexican (as I am), and being on a business trip for a week, I asked for some hot grilled peppers. They brought out the taste in my Mahi Mahi. Not a cheap place. Great for Business Dinner.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

expensive but worth every penny. The service was great, the food was unique and perfectly prepared, from drinks through dessert. we will definitely go back next time we are on Maui.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

One of the worst meals I have ever had. The caesar salad was inundated with dressing and the croutons were so hard you could crack a tooth. The waiter brought out the entree as we were eating our salads and immediately did an about face and took the entrees back to the kitchen and put them under a heat lamp. The filet was delivered well done and was supposed to be medium rare. It was placed on a serving of very bland mashed potatoes with juices from the filet spread over the potatoes. The asparagus and carrots were raw. The other entree which was a filet of fish came out like cardboard. Needless to say, the best part of the meal was the rolls and butter. They were extremely disorganized and had a very huffy attitude. This
is not a restaurant the caliber of Le Bernadin or Per Se nor is the quality of the food , as the management perceives it to be. There are much finer restaurants on Maui and I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys a fine meal without feeling rushed. We should have gone back to Mama's Fish House!

2  Thank CANDY522
Reviewed February 14, 2013

The food here was excellent and you weren't rushed. A little tightly packed in so probably best i you get one of the tables near the window.

1  Thank Holiday2reviews
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Everytime I vacation on Maui, I go to the Lahaina Grill. This past August was no exception and I took my parents and my young son. We all enjoyed our meals. I had the steak and they each had a special fish meal. The presentation is great, the service is wonderful and the atmosphere is perfect. It's a great night out while you are away on a relaxing holiday in Maui.