“Amazing”
Review of Lahaina Grill

Lahaina Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Lahaina Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 264 Restaurants in Lahaina
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Front Street
Description: Open nightly from 5pm. Voted Best Maui Restaurant for 24 years in a row (1994-2017)! Featuring innovative, New American cuisine, Lahaina Grill uses techniques and flavors from around the world, all perfectly blended with the freshest ingredients cultivatedby Maui's local farms, dairies and surrounding waters.
Red Deer, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We were seated and looked after with royalty atmosphere. Our waiter made sure our needs were looked after to a T.

We started off with the crab cakes (3 in total) and they were to die for. The wife ordered the fish special (pink snapper), which I was surprised as she usually stays away from fish. It was impeccable.

I had the 18pz rib eye cooled medium and it was close to being the best I have eaten.

Although pricey, I don't care about that as long as I get everything I want.

People you have to try this.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Pwrmngr66

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
Petaluma, CA
“Wonderful restaurant”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We were in Kaanapali for 8 days in October and had dinner at the Lahaina Grill twice. The food was so good and the service was excellent. Our server, Mary, was warm, friendly and efficient. The food is really good. I had chicken the first night and Mahi Mahi the second night. My husband had local fish specials each night. We had a divine dessert, a triple berry pie. We celebrated my Birthday the second night and they took our picture and then emailed it to me.
Just a wonderful experience. We will certainly go back next year.

• Visited October 2012
San Ramon, Ca
“Excellent!!”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We had a wonderful meal here...with friendly wait staff and a very accomodating hostess!! Go early or be sure to make a reservation!!

Visited October 2012
Lahaina, Hawaii
“Fan-freaking-tastic”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Do it. It's worth it. I would budget for $150 per head plus a cab ride home. If you are going to go out once in Lahaina, go here.

Visited September 2012
Goodyear, Arizona
“Great Steak”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I had the sirlon steak & my wife had the filet, they were both great & tender. Our 2nd trip we had the fish & it was wonderful.

Visited October 2012

Been to Lahaina Grill? Share your experiences!