“Great outing!”

Pacific'O Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Pacific'O Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 272 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Seafood, Hawaiian, Fusion
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Shaw Street
Description: Ocean front dining. Romantic views of the Maui Sunset mixed with the ocean breeze makes for a memorable dining experience. Featuring Fresh Local Organic food from Maui. The Chef is always creating so if it's your first time dining or your tenth delightful surprises await you.
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We really enjoyed Pacific'O which was about a 10-15 minute drive from our hotel (Hyatt in Kaanapali). It is right on the beach, a beautiful setting. Make your reservations for approx. 30 minutes before sunset for spectacular views! We didn't know before going, but this restaurant is 'farm to table' which we really enjoy and appreciate. No complaints, except we unfortunately are not fish eaters, and most of the menus in all Hawaii focus on this 'pacific cuisine.' I had a fresh and healthy salad the night we dined here.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

On a previous vacation to Maui we had eaten lunch at Pacific’O and found this to a beautiful restaurant with great food, so this time we wanted to try it again. Our table had a wonderful view and a nice sea breeze. Mahi Mahi was the fish of the day, so my wife ordered the Tempura Fish & Chips and I had the Fresh Fish Sandwich. My sandwich was very good with the fish grilled the way I like it. My wife’s fish was supposed to be tempura deep fried, but it came out pale in color and way under cooked and raw in areas. Our server apologized, sent it back, and said there would be no charge for her lunch, but by the time she received the do-over she basically had lost her appetite. Pacific’O is still a beautiful restaurant with a great view, too bad my wife’s lunch wasn’t as memorable as before.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Went for dinner on a Wednesday night, fortunately the place was not very busy but we had reservations anyway. We were attracted to the 'farm/ocean-to-table' aspect of the restaurant but were a bit hesitant to try it due to some poor TripAdvisor reviews. We tried it anyway and could not have been happier! I feel sorry for the people who seemed to have a bad experience, but frankly it is difficult to imagine given our experience. Great ambiance, welcoming hostess, attentive server (John), and other staff looking after you all evening. We had the ceviche to start, made with ahi and ono. Delicious. Then we both had the Kona Winds with Hebi (Shortbill Swordfish). It was outstanding. Cooked perfectly, with the freshest possible ingredients, nicely presented, and best of all, delicious! The only letdown was that the homemade chocolate ice cream turned out to have been substituted for something with bananas that was good but not great. The sunset was as good as you'd expect for West Maui, and the restaurant is well situated on the Lahaina waterfront to take full advantage. We don't eat at a lot of 'top end' restaurants, but this place was worth every penny. And it actually wasn't terrible, around $150 for two with drinks, sharing an appetizer, and sharing dessert. I'd recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We arrived at Paciic'O without a reservation. We had seen the location the times we took in Feast at Lele. Our hostess greeted us with a huge smile and we explained we didn't have reservations. "Not a problem" escorted us to a spectacular table outdoors close to the beach. The sun was setting and the view was extraordinary. Our server, Jeff, promptly looked after our refreshments, explained the menu and dishes. Our appetizers were superb. I had shrimp won tons that were spectacular. Main course my wife ordered macadamia crusted Mahi Mahi. I selected Ahi tuna. Both entrees were superb. A great evening and to top it off you get to enjoy the music from the luau adjacent.

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I took the inlaws out for dinner on our last night in town before we headed back to the mainland. We had a 7:45 reservation but arrived very early to check in expecting to wait but they were able to seat us immediately. We were able to catch the tail of the spectacular sunset right at our table. The food was great, although we had to wait a long time they brought us complementary soup for waiting. Which was a tomato curry and very tasty I must say... I had the Mai Mai and it was done perfect, my wife had the chicken and it was excellent as well! After we finished supper the server brought us a dessert of some sort with Lumpias filled with bananas. It was delish! Needless to say if we come back that place will be on the top of our list!