“It was ok”

Pacific'O Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Pacific'O Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 264 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Seafood, Hawaiian, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Shaw Street
Montreal, Canada
“It was ok”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Sitting outside with ocean in the background very nice. The service was good. But the food very average. If I didn't have a coupon for 1/2 price on the second dinner I think I would have complained. Had fish Mahi-mahi was very bland. Not worth going.

1 Thank Lesley L

Addison, Texas
“Great place for a romantic dinner”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Our last night in Maui was also our anniversary, so we were looking for somewhere nice to go. We had read reviews on Pacific'O and decided to give it a try.
Everything from the drinks to salad and the entrees was perfect. Service was also excellent. The only downside is the location, as it is a little further south down Front street, but it is worth the short walk.

Visited October 2012
Santa Rosa, California
“If your wealthy this is for you!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Good food and drink. Now the catch, you are paying for excellent food and drink. Very expensive, not really worth the money.

1 Thank hoofheartedthistime
San Francisco, California
“Really expensive... mediocre & small portion food; not worth it.”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We sat on the patio (after sunset). Although you can hear the ocean, there is obviously no view since it's completely dark out. Overall, the food was OK, but for the price paid... I would not likely go here again. Our party of 4 cost us nearly $400. Every menu item is ala cart, so expect to pay more than $10 for a small house salad, plus $30 - $50 for your entree. I ordered the pasta with shrimp... you're given about 1 cup of cooked pasta with 5 shrimp (heads on... hello eyeballs). For $30 for a small plate of mediocre pasta (it was VERY salty; I couldn't even finish half of it), I would expect the meal to come fully prepared & to not have to remove the heads of shrimp from my meal. We ordered the scallop appetizer, which came with 2 quarter size scallops... for 4 people to share. My husband did order the filet mignon, which was well prepared and very tender.

The service was good; I just can't see us ever going here again. For the price paid, I don't see the value, AT ALL. Save your money. Costco has filet mignon for much less.

1 Thank gu08
Wash,Dc
“Romantic moonlit dinner”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Sit on the patio for a romantic moonlit dinner. The appetizers are so delicious that we usually order a selection and bypass the entrees. The goat cheese salad is delicious too. Farm to table greens - they grow much of their own salad greens and herbs at their farm in Maui upcountry. Wonderful waitstaff. The Feast at LeLe (same owners), next door, is also a wonderful way to spend an evening.

• Visited March 2012