“The breeze, the views, the service”

Sea House Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 262 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Polynesian, Hawaiian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Kids, Scenic view, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Guatemala City, Guatemala
“The breeze, the views, the service”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Went here for my Dad's birthday as it's one of his fave place. Service was good at the bar but better in the restaurant. Busy place at sunset but one can see why. Food was tasty although a little predictable and not terribly sophisticated. Very nice server who was attentive and pleasant. Really reasonable prices and fun drinks. Restrooms are outside which was a bit odd but otherwise a solid experience. Overall enjoyable and would recommend.

• Visited November 2013

• Korean first
San Francisco, California
“What a gorgeous view!”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

You can't do better for a restaurant with a view! Very nice staff and gorgeous location. Food and drink selections was average. Still, I would go again!

Visited November 2013
Tahoe City, California
“Best View of a Bar you will find!!”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Great Happy Hour Menu!! I was there with my parents and after being seated at a table I moved them to the bar that over looks the ocean. The food was great and the bartender Darleen has been there since 1985. Who could blame her with the view!! The Bikini Blonde is my favorite beer here and the happy hour price is $4.50 a pint. That's Awesome for a bar with an ocean beach front view.

• Visited November 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Great happy hour menu with a great view.”
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stop by for the happy hour. It starts at 2 o'clock and ends at 5 o'clock. My wife had two pina coladas. Between the two of us we shared 5 pupus and every one of them was very good.

My wife suggests that the Pina Colada maybe the best on the island.

Having a great time and this time permits we will return. Has a note the prices are very reasonable. The pupus range in price from $5 to $7 each.

Denver
“Love These Kinds of Places”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This is a 50 year old restaurant in an older off the beaten path resort. We did not have reservations, so they warned us up front the only 2 tables available were in front of the entertainment that was about to start. Although the entertainment was not that great, I am glad we took the table. I'm sure this place has been operating the same way for all 50 years. I loved the atmosphere. They have a great Caesar Salad (although I don't think they should call it a Caesar). It was nothing like what I would expect. It is not inexpensive, but the food is great as is the service and atmosphere. It is just something a little different than what you normally find in such a tourist driven area.

• Visited October 2013