“Can't beat location.”
Review of Kimo's Restaurant

Kimo's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Kimo's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 272 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Papalaua Street and Wahie Lane
Description: Right on the water and in the heart of historic Lahaina, Kimo’s brings you and your o’hana (Hawaiian for family) a casual, completely Maui dining experience. Renowned our “postcard” views of Lanai and Molokai, we offer a menu featuring fresh Hawaiian fish, prime rib, prime steaks and the original Hula Pie, Kimo’s has been a Maui must-do for over 30 years. The upstairs main dining room shows the architectural influence of New England on the former whaling port, with koa-lined walls, missionary-style furnishings and maritime memorabilia. After dinner, Kimo’s lanai becomes a very cool hotspot for tropical cocktails and Hawaiian music. Live entertainment is offered on weekends and select week nights.
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Food was good. LOcation is outstanding. I have an amazing sunset photo that i may never capture again. Mai Tai's...rock. The food was fine. Great tag team service staff..

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

I really love the way they offer the different fish preparations and then put the different catches of the day/week into that menu set. We really loved the lobster and the coconut preparations. They were fantastic. Great location in the middle of all the shops on Front Street. Try it out.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

My niece and I had eaten dinner at another restaurant but wanted the Hula Pie at Kimo's. We were seated on the pato with a trio playing while the sun set. We only wanted to share the pie and Sheri could not have been friendlier or more accommodating. Will definitely return for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We have been to Kimo's a number of times over the years. The food is moderately priced but really good! The staff has always been very friendly and service has been good. The sunset from their deck is worth double the price! Writing this makes me want to back.................

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I cant say much about the food or drink because I walked out within minutes. My wife and I were there Saturday the 17th to celebrate her 56th birthday. We had just landed in Maui and drove straight to Lahina. We arrived at Kimos about 9:15, we ordered a couple of drinks to begin with. The kid left and the manager comes over and tells us he cant serve us liquor because we both look intoxicated. We hadn't even had any drinks! We just got off our plane and this is how we were treated. Maybe we were tired, but this guy didn't have any sort reasoning skills at all. We left and were unable to even find a decent meal for my wife's birthday. We did not get a warm aloha from this idiot manager at Kimos, I bet he was just trying to close early. Terrible service and worse attitude from someone who is supposed to be running the place.

Rick, NewYork