“truck has moved are they even open?”
Review of Crying Thaiger Maui - CLOSED

Crying Thaiger Maui
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Delicious Thai-Fusion cuisine in a comfortable, "come as you are" sidewalk cafe style setting. With outdoor seating and plenty of on-site parking. Walking distance to shopping, bars and nightclubs in the heart of historic Lahaina town.
lahaina, maui, hi.
“truck has moved are they even open?”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

web page says closed.............where did they go? are they still in buisness.......
they weren't open most of the times i drove by there......best of luck with that type of schedule
\
I answered questions below just to get this posted, as I'm not sure they are in buisness

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank rick9cat
llsht, Owner at Crying Thaiger Maui, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Aloha,

Thank you so much for making the effort to try our food. Right now we are in the process of moving to a new location, so we are currently closed for business. Please feel free to check our website for current information at any time. We hope to be back up and running very soon and will keep everyone posted as to where we will be located and when we are open. Mahalo nui loa and we look forward to serving you in the near future.

hawaii
“Delicious and affordable.”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Delicious and affordable. Conveniently located for take out dinner after a long day. Best Thai food on the west side. We love it.

Vancouver, Canada
“Delicious but Spicy!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Stopped here one night to pick up a quick dinner to have back at our condo & enjoyed it very much. Food was fresh & flavorful, I had the shrimp pad thai & my wife had the ground chicken salad. If you don't like spicy food then be careful here as we ordered it on the mild side & it was still a bit too hot for both of us. We highly recommend a stop at this food truck if you are looking for something different & on the cheaper side for lunch or dinner.

San Jose, California, United States
“A worthy experience!!!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I kept hearing the Crying Thaiger call to me every time we took the shuttle to and from Lahina. At first glacé the little trailer on the side of the road looked like what some might categorize as a roach coach... Yet something about it kept drawing me in... so I asked a taxi driver on our way back to our villa one night and she said they served very good Thai food...

So on our first free day I insisted we stay in and I run out and grab some to go food. My stepson and I made a run and brought some pad-thai and satay skewers back, with extra peanut sauce of course. Steve the owner was very friendly and cooked us up some of the best and most unique Thai food I have ever experienced. I would recommend this little place to anyone visiting Maui that is Jonesing for great Thai food and friendly people.... It was a worthy experiance!

Lahaina, Hawaii, United States
“Awesome little spot, good food, cool peeps.”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I had the pad thai and a of couple chicken satay skewers with a Thai iced tea. The food was good, tasted fresh and homemade. Nice mint flavor in the peanut sauce which was different but really good. The iced tea was awesome except my girlfriend drank it all, I recommend buying at least 2 each it was so good. If I'm being picky I would like a little more flavor from the pad thai, more sauce maybe, but it was still good. I will definitely be back, and while I don't want to wait in line behind a bunch of tourists next time because of my review, I had to give some props online because food trucks are awesome and Thai food trucks are even better! Keep it up gents! And they take cards which is clutch.