“Would Stay Again And So Should You!!!”
other travelers have booked this property
View from our private Lanai Kitchen cooking area
another sunset from lanai
our beach
our beach 2
tennis courts, this was before resurfacing in January 2013
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Julie S
“Misleading Description”
Reviewed November 23, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

The condo headline states beautiful one bedroom, one bathroom. Well, it's a studio not a one bedroom. I specifically screened out all studios because it doesn't work for our sleep patterns and I don't like sleeping in the kitchen. The last line of the description does say a bed in the living room, but I thought that was an extra since the bold letters at the top said ONE BEDROOM. Hugely disappointed but too late now.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Dec 14, 2017
Aloha Julie, I am not sure why it shows up as one bedroom or if it has alway been that way in the 6 years I have had this on Flipkey, or if it somehow got changed to that. I have not changed the listing headline since first listing it. I am certainly not trying to deceive anyone as the first line of the description says "This beautiful studio". I am not sure if it somehow got changed but I have never had a complaint from anyone saying this before. I will check with Flipkey to see if it can be changed and I am sorry if you felt mislead that certainly was not my intention and I hope all will see the many 5 star ratings for this condo and realize that is the case.
Glorydays...
Saco, Maine
“Would Stay Again And So Should You!!!”
Reviewed November 9, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

My wife and I recently stayed here for a full week, in November 2017. It was our 1st time renting a condo, rather than staying at a hotel. We loved it and would do it again in a heartbeat.
Great communication with the owner Thomas, through the entire process. Checking in was a breeze, with no issues. The condo itself was very clean and up to date with all the amenities of home. Stove, refrigerator, microwave, washer, dryer, cable tv, chairs and umbrella for the beach, etc.. Location was great and close to many many different beaches, restaurants, shopping and other sights. So many beaches, so little time. Just a 7-10 minute drive into Lahaina. Balcony had beautiful ocean views and we loved sitting out there enjoying our beverages, just looking at the beautiful scenery.
We would stay here again without hesitation and so should you.

Nov 24, 2017
Aloha and thanks for the kind words. We are so happy to hear that you had a nice time in Maui and that you enjoyed the condo. We hope that you will come back and stay with us again and will tell friends and family about us as well.

pepi4heal...
Las Vegas, NV
“We loved this condo!”
Reviewed September 23, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We booked this condo thru the owners, Tom and Vera as my hubby works with Vera and so glad we did! We arrived on July 26th and had to go home on Aug.1st as hubby had to be back to work the next day! You can bet we will return again in the future. For the size of this condo (on the 9th floor) it was amazing; perfectly laid out, had everything you could want or need. There is a grocery store just a couple miles away, many restaurants close by (I will review those under restaurants). The view from the condo on the deck is gorgeous. The beach below was quite small so we just went next door where it was a bit larger. The only drawback in my opinion was that it is quite a distance from the airport in Kahului and since it's basically a 2 lane highway to the condo most of the way and I was most anxious to get there, it seemed like forever with all the traffic (took 45 min.) so you need to take that into consideration going back to the airport; other than that we loved it!

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks so much for the kind review. We are very happy to hear you had a good time. We hope you will come back to visit again. Unfortunately the airport is on the more industrial side of the island and all the resorts are on the other side where our condo is located. Hope it was worth the trip :)

Michael M
Abbotsford, Canada
“Includes AC/washer-dryer and ocean views from Lanai!”
Reviewed August 24, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Great ocean view! Ate most of our meals from the lanai. Saw turtles nearly every morning. AC and washer/dryer in the condo were very appreciated! The condo was well stocked with amenities needed to make our vacation enjoyable. Thomas was easy to communicate with and prompt in responding to us. Thank you so much for sharing your home with us for 2 weeks!

*Overall we found the building a bit loud/noisy compared with other locations that we have stayed at in Maui, but this is no fault of the condo owner. However, we have given this location a 4-star rating because of this.

Sep 4, 2017
Aloha Michael, I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our condo and the views from the lanai. We pride ourselves on offering a nicely equipped condo and hope that our guests can make great memories of their vacations. I am sorry to hear that the resport was a little noisy, perhaps there was a group or wedding party that booked several condos causing it to be a bit noisier than usual. Thankfully in the several years that we owned the condo I have not gotten this before so hopefully it was a one off. I hope you will come back to visit our condo again in the future.

Lee S
“Fabulous vacation”
Reviewed March 5, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

We just returned from 10 days in Maui and stayed at this amazing condo. It is exactly like the picture. Up to date and clean. Lots of amenities- washer and dryer, coffee maker, full fridge and stove which was great for making breakfast and dinners at home.
The back pack beach chairs were awesome!
The view- just gorgeous!! I sat on the lanai every morning and evening and watched the whales play in the ocean. Breathtaking.
The beach right in front of the resort has been washed away and the staff was busy working on the retaining wall with sandbags and such. That being said there is beach access right next door so it's not an issue at all. Hardly worth mentioning :)
Also we went to different beaches each day - so many beaches!!
The location is perfect. Close enough to town but far enough away to have peace and quiet. We slept with the lanai door open and the sound of the waves lulled me to sleep each night.
I would go back in heart beat and would recommend to anyone to stay at Tom and Vera's lovely condo.
Mahalo
Lee and Anne

Mar 6, 2017
Aloha Lee and Anne, we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our condo and your stay in Maui. We hope you got to make some wonderful memories there and that you will come stay in our condo again in the near future.

Lorraine...
“great location”
Reviewed February 24, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

We were very pleased with the cleanliness and decor of the condo. We were able to watch the whales from the lanai. The location is great only 7 miles to Lahaina. Plenty of eateries from Kahana to Lahaina. Aloha Mixed Plate and Fleetwood's was our favorite. The condo was comfortable. Loved having a washer/dryer in the condo. Great place to stay. Thanks for making available your condo as a vacation rental.

Mar 6, 2017
Aloha Lorriane, thank you so much for the nice review. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our condo and your time in Maui. We hope you will come back and visit our condo on your next trip to Maui..
chiassonk...
Igloolik, Canada
“Stunning Condo !”
Reviewed February 7, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

This condo has everything you will need ! A week wasn't long enough in this beautiful place ! The location is amazing, the view is stunning , the ppl living in royal Kahana are super friendly ! I would highly recommand this place for a couple !
We will be back in Lahaina ❤️

Feb 8, 2017
Aloha Karine, we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our condo. We hope you made some wonderful memories in Maui and hope you will come back to stay with us again in the future. We really enjoy having such wonderful people like you visit our condo.

Tom & Vera
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing