“Was skeptical but turned out very well”
Review of Emerald City Trapeze Arts - CLOSED

Emerald City Trapeze Arts
More attraction details
Owner description: Come try the High Flying Trapeze and see what it's like to fly! The experience of a lifetime! Make a catch today just like in the real circus. We also offer classes in Aerial Silks, Aerial Yoga, Zumba, Parkour and Gymnastics! Cirque du Sunday EVENT- every Sunday starting Sept 8th2:00-5:30pm $10/swing on trapeze, and $10 day pass for all other activities, 5:30pm costume contest, 6:00pm FREE SHOW on aerial arts and flying trapeze (byob and blanket!)
Reviewed August 19, 2013

After purchasing a groupon for this I booked via email.... When we showed up the day of everything was locked up and no one was around. I called the company and explained I had booked via email.. They asked if I could confirm this and when I told them I had the email confirmation printed off and in my hand they quickly apologized for the confusion (computer problems) and immediately sent someone to open the gate as well as an instructor. Once we got going it was a fantastic experience. The instructors were extremely professional, patient and a lot of fun. We had a great afternoon and would definitely go back.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

It was such an amazing experience! The crew was excellent and gave me much support to let me fly! Whether you are a first time beginner, or have a lot of experience they will get you to where you need to be. It is truly incredible, and I certainly checked a box on my bucket list!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

What a great crew - entertaining, encouraging and safety conscious. Flying was an experience we didn't expect to have in this lifetime! Our 7 yr old son and 10 yr old daughter, my husband and myself had a blast flying. My husband even graduated to attempting the catch! Such fun! We are Cirque junkies and this experience definitely intensified our passion and appreciation even more. We wish we lived closer so we could participate in the classes regularly.

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

What a great experience, for all ages. Great teaching, support and encouragement from the staff. Easy to book, very accommodating. I loved watching my teens, and was inspired by a fifty year old Mom who flew with her teens. Next time, I'm going to fly too!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

What an awesome experience! The trapeze was so fun. The crew did a great job coaching and supporting us. Their love for what they do really shows. Just climb up that ladder, listen close and you too can make your first catch. I'm going back for more. Like, tomorrow.