“awesome experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Emerald City Trapeze Arts - CLOSED

Emerald City Trapeze Arts
More attraction details
Owner description: Come try the High Flying Trapeze and see what it's like to fly! The experience of a lifetime! Make a catch today just like in the real circus. We also offer classes in Aerial Silks, Aerial Yoga, Zumba, Parkour and Gymnastics! Cirque du Sunday EVENT- every Sunday starting Sept 8th2:00-5:30pm $10/swing on trapeze, and $10 day pass for all other activities, 5:30pm costume contest, 6:00pm FREE SHOW on aerial arts and flying trapeze (byob and blanket!)
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“awesome experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

It was such an amazing experience! The crew was excellent and gave me much support to let me fly! Whether you are a first time beginner, or have a lot of experience they will get you to where you need to be. It is truly incredible, and I certainly checked a box on my bucket list!

Visited August 2013

Whitefish, Montana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“An experience we didn't expect to have in this lifetime!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

What a great crew - entertaining, encouraging and safety conscious. Flying was an experience we didn't expect to have in this lifetime! Our 7 yr old son and 10 yr old daughter, my husband and myself had a blast flying. My husband even graduated to attempting the catch! Such fun! We are Cirque junkies and this experience definitely intensified our passion and appreciation even more. We wish we lived closer so we could participate in the classes regularly.

Visited April 2013
Ashburn, Virginia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best view for an adrenaline junky”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

What a great experience, for all ages. Great teaching, support and encouragement from the staff. Easy to book, very accommodating. I loved watching my teens, and was inspired by a fifty year old Mom who flew with her teens. Next time, I'm going to fly too!

Visited July 2013
Lahaina, Hawaii
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“totally catchable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

What an awesome experience! The trapeze was so fun. The crew did a great job coaching and supporting us. Their love for what they do really shows. Just climb up that ladder, listen close and you too can make your first catch. I'm going back for more. Like, tomorrow.

Visited June 2013
Houston, Tx
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

It was a awesome crew so very patient with me! I would go again and you should! It was outdoors and the weather was perfect and the view was amazing!

Visited May 2013