“Great way to mix it up!”
Review of Emerald City Trapeze Arts - CLOSED

Emerald City Trapeze Arts
More attraction details
Owner description: Come try the High Flying Trapeze and see what it's like to fly! The experience of a lifetime! Make a catch today just like in the real circus. We also offer classes in Aerial Silks, Aerial Yoga, Zumba, Parkour and Gymnastics! Cirque du Sunday EVENT- every Sunday starting Sept 8th2:00-5:30pm $10/swing on trapeze, and $10 day pass for all other activities, 5:30pm costume contest, 6:00pm FREE SHOW on aerial arts and flying trapeze (byob and blanket!)
Vancouver, Canada
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Great way to mix it up!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

This was so much fun to do while on vacation! my boyfriend and I have attended the location in Seattle and were very excited to hear they opened a new location in Maui! We knew instantly that we had to do that while on vacation. Not only was it fun to get out and be active and push ourselves, it was also fun to pair it up with typical Hawaiian adventures. We made a lot of our friends jealous.

They are great trainers at this location that make it fun and easy. Even when i was having issues they were not phased and stayed positive.

would recommend anyone to try it, i'm hooked!

Visited January 2013

“A must to do while in Maui!!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

My family and I vacationed in Maui this past weekend. At the last minute decided to try ECTA. By far the best decision we made the entire weekend. Brian, Hoku, and Jessie made the experience one that we will not forget. You have got to try this when you are in Maui. You will get exhausted and a little sore, but don't let that discourage you. This is a MUST DO!!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“GREAT!!! new activity in Lahaina”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

If your interested in trying something different on vacation, how about flying trapeze...what a totally fun and exciting experience. It's right in the town of Lahaina and well worth the money for the two hour class. Can't wait to do it again!!!

Visited December 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Learn to fly in paradise!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Having been lucky enough to take a few classes with the wonderful Emerald City crew at the aerialdrome in Seattle, I was beyond excited to come try out the rig in Maui while we were here on vacation.

The experience was even better than I had anticipated! As they are in Seattle, the instructors were extremely friendly, encouraging, and inspiring, and obviously masters of their trade. They kept the atmosphere relaxed, made us laugh, met each student at their individual skill level, and above all else made each of us feel safe and supported throughout our entire lesson.

No matter if you are a beginner or have flown before, this experience is one that will leave you feeling confident, proud, energized, and ready for more!

Visited January 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“The girl on the flying trapeze!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

It takes a lot to get me up a ladder, but this was totally worth every step up. Welcome to Emerald City Trapeze Arts in beautiful Lahaina! From the top of the ladder, you can gaze at mountains to your right and ocean to your left and the blue sky surrounds you while the wind blows through your hair. Now, cut to the part where the impeccably trained (yet cool as cucumbers) instructors clip ropes to your snug-fitting safety belt and guide you to jump off the tiny platform you forgot you were perching on 25 feet in the air. I've done trapeze at their rig in Seattle, but nothing beats flying through the air outdoors... especially in such a beautiful setting. Not only are these incredible people with a passion for what they're doing, but every step of the class feels safe and controlled yet still hugely adventurous. If you're looking for something exciting and land-bound in a sea of options here, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend a class! My class had a 12-year-old, a 72-year-old and an ex-gymnast, so it really spoke to their ability to work with all skill levels. Thumbs way, waaaay up... now to work on my circus outfit for my next visit...

1 Thank babybee236