“Tons of diving companies, but only 1 Scuba Mike”
Review of Scuba Mike

Scuba Mike
More attraction details
Owner description: Aloha, let’s go scuba diving in Maui!Scuba Dive with the best hands on dive instructor available. Scuba Mike offers Scuba diving lessons, PADI certification, Scooter Dives, Night Dives, specialty dives and instruction for the novice or experienced diver.Scuba Mike specializes in Shore Dives, since most of Maui's great dive spots are all shore accessible. I am a passionate and accomplished scuba diver, I would be glad to take you for a dive on your visit, get your PADI certified, or take your diving to new depths with advanced diving programs, night dives, scooter dives and more!
Reviewed June 12, 2015 via mobile

Diving was one of my "must dos" on my trip to Maui a few weeks ago. I hadn't been diving since I first got certified a few years ago, so I had some anxiety about it. I have to say, I could not have picked a better instructor. Mike was patient, but he was also able to refresh my memory very quickly. I recommend the scooters. ..so fun!
He was also very accommodating as I had to book my dive just 1 day in advance. Tons of diving companies in Lahaina, but Scuba Mike's is the way to go...hands down! What a personable guy, very friendly and professional.
Thanks Mike, I will definitely be calling you if I am fortunate enough to get back there!

2  Thank Blair C
in 5 reviews
"blast"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed February 23, 2015

Thanks Mike, we really enjoyed our dive at Makena Landing with you today. There is no doubt that your years of experience and relaxed nature made a lifetime memory for our boys and our family. Your ability to keep our boys, who are experienced snorkelers, focussed on the most important diving instructions (always breathe, descend, swim, ascend, breath...) is impressive. Your passion is infective. I admit I was a bit nervous as you took both my boys by the hand and guided them into the cavern where 4 white tip reef sharks were resting. My own excitement quickly took over though and as my 13 year old said it was an "extremely cool" experience. Our Go Pro footage was awesome. We'll dive with you again next year!

2  Thank healhyfamily
Reviewed December 9, 2014

We were a little nervous about diving since we never went before, but he made us feel comfortable and educated. We had an amazing dive thank you scuba mike!

1  Thank Nikkie W
ScubaMikeMaui, Manager at Scuba Mike, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2014

Thank you so much for the review, so glad you enjoyed your dive. Enjoy the rest of your stay, aloha!

Reviewed October 29, 2014

Scuba Mike did an excellent job instructing my wife and I on our first ever dive. He was able to calm my wife down when she got nervous. I would not hesitate to call Scuba Mike again!!!

Mahalo nui! Keep on diving if you have the chance to, it gets better and better!

See more reviews
Reviewed September 20, 2014

Scuba Mike is one of the most interesting people you will ever meet. He is energetic and enthusiastic and LOVES what he does! His energy is contagious as is his passion for life. Watching him teach my friend to dive was pure entertainment! He is direct, to the point and very competent. Everything you need for a great dive is right on site with him. No need to run to the dive shop etc... It's a one stop experience. His equipment is immaculate and organized and as he sets you up he talks and explains things and you don't even realize you've learned! He knows his stuff and uses his experience to give you the best dive with the best conditions possible. Be prepared for some great information, some good chuckles and a really awesome time! Scuba Mike is someone you will never forget! We loved him!

Been to Scuba Mike? Share your experiences!