Open today: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun, safe, informative, adventure!

Very professional. Great teacher. Felt very safe as he checks to make sure everything is perfect... read more

Reviewed June 14, 2020
828caraw
Vancouver, Washington
via mobile
Scuba diving for the first time.

Mike, Cody, and Jeff, took five of my family out for the first time, three of them didn't take to... read more

Reviewed January 29, 2020
JimMc8800

All reviews great dive padi advanced open water refresher course awesome experience night dive fish dive experience small group dives dove safety reef turtles maui adventure lesson eel
Selected filters
Reviewed February 23, 2015

Thanks Mike, we really enjoyed our dive at Makena Landing with you today. There is no doubt that your years of experience and relaxed nature made a lifetime memory for our boys and our family. Your ability to keep our boys, who are experienced snorkelers, focussed on the most important diving instructions (always breathe, descend, swim, ascend, breath...) is impressive. Your passion is infective. I admit I was a bit nervous as you took both my boys by the hand and guided them into the cavern where 4 white tip reef sharks were resting. My own excitement quickly took over though and as my 13 year old said it was an "extremely cool" experience. Our Go Pro footage was awesome. We'll dive with you again next year!

Date of experience: February 2015
2  Thank healhyfamily
Reviewed December 9, 2014

We were a little nervous about diving since we never went before, but he made us feel comfortable and educated. We had an amazing dive thank you scuba mike!

Date of experience: December 2014
1  Thank Nikkie W
ScubaMikeMaui, Manager at Scuba Mike, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2014

Thank you so much for the review, so glad you enjoyed your dive. Enjoy the rest of your stay, aloha!

Reviewed October 29, 2014

Scuba Mike did an excellent job instructing my wife and I on our first ever dive. He was able to calm my wife down when she got nervous. I would not hesitate to call Scuba Mike again!!!

Date of experience: October 2014

Mahalo nui! Keep on diving if you have the chance to, it gets better and better!

Reviewed September 20, 2014

Scuba Mike is one of the most interesting people you will ever meet. He is energetic and enthusiastic and LOVES what he does! His energy is contagious as is his passion for life. Watching him teach my friend to dive was pure entertainment! He is direct, to the point and very competent. Everything you need for a great dive is right on site with him. No need to run to the dive shop etc... It's a one stop experience. His equipment is immaculate and organized and as he sets you up he talks and explains things and you don't even realize you've learned! He knows his stuff and uses his experience to give you the best dive with the best conditions possible. Be prepared for some great information, some good chuckles and a really awesome time! Scuba Mike is someone you will never forget! We loved him!

Date of experience: September 2014
Reviewed August 19, 2014

My boyfriend and I were first time scuba divers in hawaii and scuba Mike made our experience more than we could have asked for! He is very good at explaining everything you need to know as a diver and he will make sure you are safe at all times. I was nervous at first but Mike was always looking after me and reassuring that I was going to be okay. I recommend scuba Mike to anyone who wants to have a great experience scuba diving!

Leanne and Anthony, NY