“I can't wait to dive again”
Review of Scuba Mike

Scuba Mike
More attraction details
Owner description: Aloha, let’s go scuba diving in Maui!Scuba Dive with the best hands on dive instructor available. Scuba Mike offers Scuba diving lessons, PADI certification, Scooter Dives, Night Dives, specialty dives and instruction for the novice or experienced diver.Scuba Mike specializes in Shore Dives, since most of Maui's great dive spots are all shore accessible. I am a passionate and accomplished scuba diver, I would be glad to take you for a dive on your visit, get your PADI certified, or take your diving to new depths with advanced diving programs, night dives, scooter dives and more!
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I have already started planning our next vacation back to Maui next year so I can dive again with Mike. I did a scooter dive and we followed 5 manta rays, saw sea turtles, eels, a huge Barracuda and all sorts of tropical fish, and dolphins past by 10 minutes after we got out of the water. During the week I got certified by Mike, and feel privileged to be one of his students. I can't wait to dive again.

Patrick M

in 25 reviews
"adventure"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed August 7, 2013

My son and I decided to dive with Scuba Mike, and it blew away anything we had done on the island! Mike went over all of the safety issues prior to getting in the water while interjecting his experiences on diving, skiing and surfing all over the world. Mike is a calming presence in the water using hand signals and gestures to allow for a great experience. We could not wait to share our experience with each other when we came up and our second dive was an absolute blast using the scooters! Scuba Mike has a unique combination of knowledge, experience and humor that makes your time with him FUN!!!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

This was an awesome experience!! Mike spends plenty of time with you above water going over everything so that you are well prepared for this adventure. He definitely does not rush anything. It was a pleasure hanging out with him, not only learning how to scuba dive but also about life on the Island. I would definitely recommend him for a lesson or two or three. You can even become a certified diver in as little as 4 dives with him. Thank you scuba Mike!!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I had a great experience diving with Scuba Mike. I had intended to only do an introductory dive (it was my first scuba dive) but after the first time decided to come back for a "scooter dive". Both of them were basically private lessons.

Mike explained everything really well and made sure I understood the process before going out in the ocean. Everything was paced well and while we were underwater, he pointed out particularly interesting things, like a live helmet shell, which I would never have seen if he hadn't shown it to me. The scooter dive was awesome fun, covering a lot more ground than if we had been just swimming with flippers.

I highly recommend scuba diving with Scuba Mike!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My husband and i were in maui, and happened to stumble upon scuba mike. We had never been snorkeling or scuba diving, but mike gave us some wonderful and informative instruction before hand. We had an awesome personal dive experience with scuba mike. We just wished we would of known about him at the beginning of our trip and not the last day so we could of had more sessions with him. He's an awesome instructor and totally makes you feel at home under the water. Super experience with him and we would highly recommend him to anyone looking for some underwater fun!

1  Thank FrozenAlaskans1988

Been to Scuba Mike? Share your experiences!