“Amazing service and food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Blue Lagoon Lahaina - CLOSED

Blue Lagoon Lahaina
Cuisines: American, Hawaiian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Welcome to new and improved Blue Lagoon! Our restaurant is home to the best Authentic Hawaiian Cuisine on the whole island of Maui. Browse through our pictures to see some of our delicious drinks, appetizers and mouth watering entrees. Try our refreshing drinks and smoothies with local fresh fruits. Catch us during Happy Hour from 2pm - 6pm for half off drinks and appetizers!
“Amazing service and food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

The blue lagoon in lahaina is now my favorite place to eat local food. I've been living in lahaina for 4 years now and I finally decided to visit blue lagoon! I ordered the fish tacos, everything was cooked perfectly. The secret sauce that came with it was so delicious! My boyfriend had the chicken katsu, I was so shocked by how much food that came on the plate! It was also really yummy! The service was amazing and the food was delicious I will seriously be recommending this place to all my friends!

Melbourne
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't waste your time.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

In all honesty this has to be the most dirty and OFF food I have ever eaten ( not that I ate it ). It wasn't until we sat down and ordered our food before we read the reviews about this place and most were correct. The only people in this place were the staff themselves and the staff themselves where drinking in the bar, unfriendly and also moonlighting as the chefs. The Kahlua Pork, well how do I say this.. When it hit our table you could smell it from a mile away.. If it wasn't boiled male Pork then it was definitely OFF. The rice was rock hard and I was to scared to touch the pasta salad. My wife order the Oriental Chicken Salad which we hope was chicken.

I'm embarrassed to say I have experienced this place but the fact is I did. We couldn't even be bother complaining so we left our meals and payed the bill. If your stomach can't handle a bout of gastro then stay clear.

Modesto
“Sorry to bother you (wait staff.)”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

We walked in and realized the only people sitting at the bar were the workers themselves on thier phones. We had to ask for a drink ask about happy hour and ask for our bill. After being served we were not offered a menu. Bartender just went and sat back down at the bar. I blame management or lack there of! Awful experience never again!!

Ridgefield, Washington
“Slow Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

We stopped in here one day for a sit and cool off during a shopping trip to Lahaina. The service was slow and the mixed drinks were not very good. For being there at "happy hour" it seemed like we paid full price for our drinks. We did not eat here so I have no idea on how the food is. But would not go back at all.

• Visited April 2013
Calgary
“Great food, great atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

Located in the Wharf Center across from the Banyan Tree in Lahaina, this was a find after a day of shopping this was a great place to sit and relax with a good meal. The food was good, fresh and tender. The entertainment was exactly what you would want to have as background, not overbearing, easy to listen to, and the performer had a sense of humor. The staff were friendly and attentive. It wasn't fancy, but it was good. Definitely will go back if I'm in the area.