“Wish there was one on oahu!”
Review of Italian Delight

Italian Delight
Ranked #120 of 264 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Italian
“Wish there was one on oahu!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Best pizza I've ever had here on the islands. Heck, it's one of the best pizzas I've ever had and I've lived in NY for 24 years before moving here! This place is a must for excellent pizza!

• Visited July 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Good pizza”
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

This was the best pizza we could find in Maui. It was delicious but expensive. We would visit again if we came back to Maui.

Located in a shopping plaza and near Ka'anapali resorts.

“Very, very bland”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

You know it's not a great pizza place when the best part of the pizza is the crust. They do have very large NY style slices, and the crust is baked well and crispy, for the most part. I prefer not to eat pizza that is pre-cooked and sits for hours waiting for me to choose it, only to be re-heated. So me and a friend ordered a fresh 16" with pepperoni, sausage and onions. This 3-topping cost us 30 dollars!! The pizza came out hot, cheese melted. But unfortunately nothing really had any flavor. Even the sausage seemed to lack taste. The sauce tasted like it was watered down from a can. Next time I'm on that side of the island and plan to spend that kind of money on pizza, I will choose Round Table! I do not plan on returning to Italian Delight.

Lahaina, Hawaii
“Pizza by the slice !!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

If you are out and about in Lahaina and want a quick bite, the pizza by the slice is excellent. I pick up a slice for lunch at least once a week. Friendly and fast.

Ontario, Canada
“Great pizza for Maui!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Loved the bruchetta bread as well...certainly not a fancy restaurant but you can bring your own beer or wine to enjoy with your pizza. Everything on the menu looked great and it smelled so good to! Great place to go after a long day at the beach and you don't have to change out of your shorts!

• Visited January 2013