“Surprise Birthday Dine around”

Hawaii Tasting Tours
Ranked #1 of 4 Food & Drink in Lahaina
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: History. Culture. Food. Fun! Hawaii Tasting Tours is proud to offer it all while experiencing 3 or 4 of the best restaurants on Maui or Oahu, all in 1 tour! On our guided walking tours, you will enjoy a progressive meal with each course served at a different restaurant on Maui or Oahu. Each restaurant offers the best seat in the house and has created a signature tasting plate and beverage for our tour guests to showcase their tastiest dishes. With your Gastro Guide at your side, you will be entertained throughout the experience with cultural and historical facts about Hawaii with fun give aways and prizes and more! Come, "feed your 5 senses" today!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Aloha All,
I wanted to do something special for my Wife's Birthday and This was Perfect...We had a wonderful time with friends and totally surprised her with the whole outing. Hawaii Tasting Tours was there to guide us through the evening making it fun and we were treated like VIP's at each Restaurant walking right in and being seated at the best tables. I feel the price for what we received was totally worth it going to 4 different restaurants and sampling their best dishes and libations as well. Many Thanks to Gigi for putting all together....I would highly recommend this for a night out for couples or groups.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

From the start our tour guide was very engaging. We got these fun Hawaiian names for the night and had fun trivia even! All 4 of the spots we dinned had great quality foods and service, but the best was to be able to have experienced all that in one night. I live here but when I have guest in town it is hard to fit everything in one week and even more challenging to choose one restaurant! This was a fun night out. I will go on it again soon!

1  Thank mauiinsight
Reviewed December 8, 2012

This tour is not to be missed when visiting West Maui. There are so many restaurants to choose and HTT makes it easy to find what is BEST. It offers variety, value, and most importantly fun!

1  Thank Bo W
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Gigi is an awesome host and I really enjoyed my experience with Hawaii Tasting Tours!
We got to experience 4 of Lahaina's top restaurants and enjoy soo many different yummy things!! Gigi is first class all the way and her choices for where we dined was perfect. I would totally encourage anyone to go on this tour if you want to have a great evening experiencing delicious food, great ambiance and fun conversation!

1  Thank Jennifer T
Reviewed November 25, 2012

This experience was truly amazing! I loved how the whole tour was set up. Gigi does an excellent job of hand selecting which restaurants to visit for which course and keeps you engaged with fun facts the whole time. The value is over the top. The food, drinks, and mix of venues truly makes this moving dinner event an evening adventure that you must check out.

1  Thank Miriam D