“Private kayak tour, unforgettable whale watching experience”

Hawaiian Paddle Sports
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Private Maui ocean Eco Tours! Educational and Cultural ocean activities. Hawaiian Outrigger Canoe, Ocean Kayaks, Stand Up Paddleboard and Surfing. The difference is in environmental and sustainable approach to true Eco-tourism. Our guides are certified Marine Naturalist and the best on Maui. We pride ourselves on offering much more than just a fun day on the water. We want all of our guests to leave our tours knowing more about these beautiful islands, the host culture and the marine world we call our 'office'.
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I booked my kayak tour with Hawaiian paddle sports, the staff was beyond helpful,professional and at the same time felt like I have known them forever. The private tour with Joshua white was the best kayak/tour I have ever experienced, we went during whale season and at one point a whale and her baby were 60 feet away...what a trip. Equipment top notch, highly recommend using this company, money we'll spent

Reviewed January 9, 2014

My Wife, daughter and I were slated to go out with Hawaiian paddle for whale watching and snorkelling with the sea turtles. The guide Matt told us he was fairly new but he was very well informed and as part of his presentation explained the paddles up rule within 100 yards of a whale and why we can't touch the sea turtles and the companies concern for the environment. Matt took several pictures of us as a family both on and in the water we were eager to get. We saw no whales but a monster sea turtle. Later my wife received a phone call telling her the photos had been lost. Tim the owner suggested he would send a photographer to our next visit with Hawaiian paddle surf lessons two days later. I contacted Tim and told him this would exclude my wife who would not be able to do the surfing. Tim suggested we come out for another whale watching sea turtle trip. I suggested a few photos would be sufficient but he said to come for the whole session. We went out with Matt again saw whales many sea turtles and Tim made an effort to be there in person to ensure all went well. Thanks again to Tim and Matt for making what was going to be a disappointment into a spectacular trip. Also Thanks to Brandon also with Hawaiian paddle who taught our daughter successfully to surf. Great job guys and a spectacular job of customer service. It is important to note the guides do take pictures for you to remember your trip but this is not an advertised service but an extra. P.S. Our make up trip was Chridtmas day and The sea turtle pics were spectacular.

1  Thank Bruce W
Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

Just spent a couple of hours SUP at Kapalua Bay with Curtis. A great place to paddle board and learn more about Maui.
Would recommend this to all!!!

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Took a lesson in stand up paddling from Brandon this morning. He made it a very enjoyable trip and I had a great time learning the ropes and chatting with him as we paddled the calm early morning waters near Lahaina. He's a very knowledgeable and friendly guide. It all seemed fairly easy until he had me try his smaller board. Then I quickly realized I needed some more practice :)

Reviewed November 17, 2013

This was a great experience! so relaxing and chilled our guide Brandon was amazing and very insightful, told us all about the island and made the whole experience enjoyable and cool. We saw sea turtles, countless different types of fish, the coral was amazing with the water so clear and warm!
Just wanted to thank you for the awesome morning we had with you and for the photos. It was definitely a highlight of our trip. Brandon was great and made the whole experience fun and relaxing. Brandon thankyou also for all the great tips on what to do. We did them all and really appreciated being able to see the less tourist-y part of Maui. Venus pools and Sunday at Little Beach was amazing/crazy. You definitely made our entire trip better with your suggestions.

Thanks again guys, we will definitely be telling people to come to you guys when in Maui.

Much appreciated