“worth every dime, plan the day,”
Review of Spa Helani

Spa Helani
Ranked #3 of 35 Spas & Wellness in Lahaina
More attraction details
Owner description: We invite you to discover moments of beauty, happiness and peace during your stay with a variety of "Heavenly" products and sensory experiences. Enliven your mind, body & spirit, uplift the senses, heal the body, and enhance the way you feel about yourself. Spa Helani, Heavenly Spa by Westin, provides authentic, memorable experiences based on unique Hawaiian inspired treatments and quality local products delivered with care by skilled therapists. Ultimately, we seek to uplift guests mentally, physically and spiritually by engaging and stimulating each of the five senses.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Stairs / elevator, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Allentown PA
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“worth every dime, plan the day,”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We planned a spa visit as we arrived in Maui, but all the activities kept us away until the last day. It was only then I realized I should've booked this earlier! The spot is wonderful the people are wonderful and you could hide out in a couple of areas of the women's spa! The team invites you to spend the day in the spa, to just truly relax. You'll experience wonderful smells, sounds and peaceful sites throughout this small corner of the resort. My massage therapist was wonderful and even went over the time allowed. When my cell phone went dead he went to great lengths to make sure it was plugged in and safe while he gave me a massage. I wish I had gone earlier and sooner, and with even more money in my pocket. This isn't a inexpensive trip however it's close, it's worth it, and You deserve it!

Visited October 2013

Aurora, Ohio
“A Heavenly Spa”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

This was our second visit to Maui and to The Westin Spa. Spa Helani is wonderful from the spa desk to the spa and Massotherapist. On our last visit I had Robert (Rob). I have had a
couple accidents, and have massages on a regular basis. Rob is one of the best Massotherapist s I have ever had. I did make sure I made my appointments ahead of time. On this visit , I saw Rob three times. I do have a chronic problem which he really helped me with. He is so worth the 50 or 80 minute massage and the price. I just wish he was not as far away.

Visited September 2013
Tampa, Florida
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Great massage, facility needs improvements”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I got the renewal package (massage and scrub-80min/$200) and it was outstanding. The people at the spa are knowledgeable and really kind. I can't give it 5 stars because I was quite disappointed in the entire facility. I have gotten massages at 5 star resorts (Costa Rica, Jamaica, Las Vegas, Punta Cana) where they have their own hot tub,sauna,meditation rooms,jets,waterfalls,pools,etc. I was surprised this facility only has a steam room, a reading/waiting room, and a lanai. While the lanai had extreme potential, it was right next to the main pools so it was not relaxing at all and all you could hear was kids and adults. The spa is also not a cell phone free zone (at least it was not followed if it was) so to pay that much money to not be able to tone out the outside world was kind of absurd. I was actually staying at a different resort and decided to come to Spa Helani so I am not sure if hotel guests get other perks that I didn't. The other Westin spa might be better and if someone is planning on spending time at the spa (more than the massage), I would urge them to check out the other facility before coming to Spa Helani

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Lina333
Brisbane, Australia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Amazing (although quite pricey)”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

The Lomi Lomi massage was incredible - heated bed, sheets that felt amazing and long sweeping strokes that made me so relaxed. Also had a 25min facial - it was a bit rushed but I felt the lady was efficient and made a great use of time with lots of products, steam and exfoliator wand.
Didn't like the price too much or that they add 20% gratuity and you have to pay upfront.
Use of the day spa for the day is fantastic and very relaxing.

Visited April 2013
Phoenix, AZ
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Best spa in Maui!”
Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

I recently had a Heavenly Massage from Trinity at Spa Helani and it was incredible! The spa itself is world class. The lotions used and scents are to die for. Trinity offered the perfect technique and pressure. It was te perfect way to relax even more to enjoy my stay in Maui.