“Beautiful setting; very romantic”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Feast At Lele

Ranked #5 of 19 Concerts & Shows in Lahaina
Arlington, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Beautiful setting; very romantic”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

We enjoyed the oceanfront setting of Feast at Lele. We were greeted at check-in with drinks, which was a lovely touch. Since we were on our honeymoon, we enjoyed that the setting was more romantic than touristy--and if there were children, we didn't notice them. Feast at Lele was unique in that it was not just Hawaiian like other luaus. It took us through the Polynesian islands in both dance and food. I didn't love all the food, but the experience was still really cool!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Dawn M

• Korean first
Brisbane, Australia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Do It ,great night out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

This was a great show , so much food .
Drinks and service perfect .Maybe the bar tenders at the sheraton could learn from these guys

Skillman, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Luau in Maui!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

Had a wonderful time with my spouse, not buffet style but table service! Amazing talented dancers and great food, you will not be disappointed here!

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome show and fantastic service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

I really enjoyed the show, it was very informative and well rehearsed. All of the performers were right on queue. What really made this night for me was the fact that they took such care of my food allergy. Every person from the greeter, to the person who showed us our table, to our waiter and drink server knew and were knowledgable of what I could and could not have. They brought out special dishes to substitute the ones I could not have. This was a very refreshing change from what I am used to back home (Ontario). Though I did not personally enjoy the 3rd or 4th course as much as the first two, by that time I was pretty full anyway. This was our first luau and I'm glad we chose this one.

Traverse City, Michigan
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Awesome night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

Great alternative to the typical tourist luau. Food and drinks were delicious. Beautiful setting on the ocean with sunset. Highly recommend it!!

1 Thank Alison_K_2012