“Worth it!”

20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Worth it!”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Great display of several cultures dances and cuisine. Nice spot on the beach and we had an excellent sunset! Don't miss this Luau.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Yoopertime

• Korean first
Jackson
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“The best luau on Maui”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Ignore my other luau review....it was the wrong one....this is the one I attended and it was incredible with attentive and friendly service and excellent food. The shows and view were unforgettable. Book early and you get seating near the front.

Visited December 2011
roseburg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fire dancer fun”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

In doing our research ahead of time I originally wanted to go to Old Lahina Luau, and then decided since this would be our dinner the night of our wedding that I wanted something smaller with service & personal seating. The venue was good (not what I was expecting with restaurants in the back and side) but it was ocean front and we got our table for 2 which was exactly what I wanted. I am an eater, it is impossible to fill me up- or so I thought. I knew this was a 4 course dinner, a dinner from each island/dance they do and finishing with a dessert, so when we got to the 3rd island I couldn't believe how full I was. The quality of food was pretty good considering they have to mass produce a new meal about every 20 minutes! The servers/ drink servers were so fun & couldn't of been more attentive & welcoming! Overall a great experience & the fire dancer at the end really topped the entire experience off, wow what talent!

Visited April 2012
San Jose
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not to be missed...”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

The Feast at Lele is a wonderful experience unlike any other luau I had ever been to. It is a very intimate setting as you sit at a table with only the people in your party. There is not a bad seat in the place. The show is in four parts with each part being the dances/stories of a different island. Each one has it's own course of foods from that particular island. It is served to you at your table instead of buffet style. There is so much food and it is all so good you will be completely stuffed by the end! The show itself is beautiful and entertaining. We really enjoyed this experience and would recommend it especially to people who think they have already been to one too many luau's! :)

Visited February 2012
Livingston NJ
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Feast at Lele - A Must”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

The Feast at Lele was one of the highlights of our family trip to Maui in February 2012. I did a lot of due diligence researching a good Luau -- we didn't want it to be touristy. Feast at Lele didn't disappoint. The location was beautiful, right on the beach in Lahaina. The dancers were wonderful and the food was good & plentiful, though not great. Our girls (and my husband and I) loved the Lava Flow drinks (non-alcoholic). No buffet -- only table service which was great. The dishes were interesting with each course from a different Island. Call in advance for a good table, don't wait until you arrive. Though I noticed couples on their honeymoon had the best seats/table -- maybe they called way in advance? No coupons -- pricey but worth it. I am not giving it an "Excellent" rating because the food was good not great. Everything else, though, was excellent.

Visited February 2012