“Lobster anyone?”

Transit: Bus stops a block from the restaurant on Ka'anapali Pkwy
Ventura, CA
“Lobster anyone?”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

My wife loves lobster. Sundays & Tuesdays are lobster night at a bargain price. From 4 to 5 pm is 50% off including our smoothies. Eating out in Lahaina is expensive. We have eaten there twice on this trip & found the food to be very good. We had a great wedge salad but my Mahi Mahi was really superb. They must have a very good chef to create some of the mouth watering food we enjoyed. The restaurant is on the golf course away from the ocean. Although they have an attractive bar some of the seating needs replacing. Overall a very good experience if you are looking for good food.

Visited October 2013

• Korean first
Sacramento, California
“Wonderful meal and service!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

We ate here two times during our week vacation, and it was excellent every time. Great food, service, value and location. Perfect Maui experience. We will come back on every return to Maui. Mahalo Paradise Grill!

Northwest
“Great Bar Good Food”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Can't quite remember everything we order, but we were down stairs at the bar throwing back some drinks and having a good time shooting pool. It must of been about 5 years since I shot some pool and it was just great to find a spot with a great atmosphere, good people, and real bartenders. And by real, I mean, bartenders that are just being themselves and being on the same level as everyone else. I do remember ordering the blackened ahi tuna, on the recommendation of a local we chatted up with and it turned out pretty damn good. I think we ordered some wings too... my mind is little blurry from that night, but if it was wings, it was damn good too. When we go back to Maui, I'm defenitely going back to this place for another drink.

High River, Canada
“Amazing Lobster”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

This bar and grill was an amazing find. We happened to arrive on a night that they had a lobster tail dinner on special for only $14.99 - amazing any place and especially in Maui. The tail was large and so sweet and prepared perfectly. It comes with your choice of 2 sides. One of our party also had the fish and chips (prepared with mahi mahi) and reported as excellent. Our waitress was fun, efficient and we would definitly return.

Columbia, South Carolina
“Went 3 times in one week!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Marriott resort right next to Paradise Grill, so naturally we found our way there for lunch one day. We both had burgers and fries (we were craving something American!), which were both great! It was a little pricey for burgers, cost about $30-$40 total. While we were there though, we learned they do half-off breakfast from 7am-8am (and half-off from 4pm-5pm for lunch/dinner). So we ended up going there the next two morning for breakfast, only spending $15 each time (which is a deal in Maui!). I had pancakes and then french toast (french toast was great, but wasn't a fan of the pancakes). My husband had french toast and then biscuits & gravy (he said he preferred the french toast but both were good). The bacon, eggs, and portugese sausage were great as well. Great service too! We spent one morning watching a football game there during breakfast, and it's a great place to watch the games too.