Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews private beach condo complex turtles swim whales breaching bigger resorts comfortable condo turtle watching every morning air conditioning cross breeze fish market view of the ocean west side great snorkeling family vacation unit maui
Selected filters
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

My family just finished the most amazing vacation at Hale Mahina in this unit. Everything about it was perfect. The views are spectacular! The master bedroom and bath are off the hook. All day and night you hear the waves crashing. So many thoughtful special details throughout the condo. The kitchen is loaded with every possible utensil Appliance beautiful dishes great heavy pots and pans. We love to cook and it was just terrific. all of the beds were so comfortable with soft high thread count sheets and cozy king size pillows. Many fluffy oversized beachtowels boogie boards and snorkel gear were also there for us to use. This unit is particularly special because it is on the top floor and the cathedral ceilings are just gorgeous wooden planks. It felt quite spacious with my husband tonight and our three children in their 20s. The grounds of the condo are also meticulously cared for with loads of gorgeous flowering trees and a beautiful pool and hot tub. I would've cried when we left if we weren't heading for the onion house on the big Island. Thanks Randy and family for a wonderful vacation in Maui!

Date of stay: May 2014
4  Thank ssdLongislandny
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stayed at The Fish condo as we had stayed in other condos nearby and had seen the building. The advantage of the Hale Mahina is that it has a beautiful pool and jacuzzi on the ocean side with a wide lawn before the nice beach (with large turtles feet away from shore and often visiting the shore) so it creates a very nice social area for activities and as a view from your balcony. The Fish Condo is on the 4th floor which creates great ocean views from the generous balcony and two story ocean view window and there is an elevator close to the front door to make the climb easy. Having a good shower and bath on each floor was also convenient as is having one bedroom on each floor. The condo was very clean and very well stocked with beach gear and kitchen tools and we had a great time! You can't beat it for the price and for my taste I would much rather be there with an "at home" feel than in a much more expensive hotel. Thank you!

Date of stay: May 2014
4  Thank Alex L
Reviewed May 25, 2014

In mid April 2014, my family stayed in Fish Condo A-406 for 13 days. It was WONDERFUL!!! The condo is decorated very cute and spacious and the kitchen is to die for stocked with everything you need and then some! It is right on the beach with a view so beautiful.Lots of huge Turtles, Whale sightings galore and yummy yummy sunsets and rainbows. Beds are very comfortable and bathrooms stocked with your every need! Linda (the owner) is a phone call away if you need ANYTHING!!!! There are so many extra things provided like boogie boards, coolers for picnics, BBQ's, etc etc.When I vacation I like to pick a location that is NOT a "Party" place. I want quiet and less people. This is that place. We will be staying there on a regular basis!!

Date of stay: April 2014
2  Thank Pat G
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Just returned from a week in Maui, where we stayed at the Fish Condo, A-406 at the Hale Mahina Beach Resort. It was the perfect place for my sister and me to unwind. Cheerful, fun fish decor, nicely appointed kitchen and comfortable beds. We had our coffee on the lanai each morning and saw plenty of turtles and even whales breaching in the distance. I stayed in the guest bedroom, which does have road noise, as mentioned in other posts, but I can't say it bothered me that much. I know when I first stayed at this complex, I was worried about the lack of air conditioning, but it really is not a problem with doors and windows left open, thanks to the tradewinds. We had a great time snorkeling every day at a different spot and driving around the island. But probably our favorite times were just hanging around the condo and swimming/snorkeling at the little beach there. It may not be Honolua Bay (a can't miss BTW), but it is convenient and I actually saw a fair number of fish... just steps from the condo! Can't wait to go back!

Room tip: Higher floors have the best view and the Fish Condo is on the top floor of the building
Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank rebs2700
Reviewed April 28, 2014

This condo has a lovely view of the water and all the amenities you could want. It's on the top floor so there's a lovely loft area, perfect for parents while the kids sleep below on the fold-out couch. Our daughters started in the additional bedroom, but road noise was hard to keep out with the louvered windows. Other reviews mention this, and my suspicion is that the building is now old enough so these windows can never be completely closed- hence the road noise. But on the beach side of the building, the sound of wind and waves blocks out any road noise. That and the plentiful pool toys, beach and snorkeling gear and well-stocked kitchen made for a lovely visit. It was the end of March, so we not only saw turtles in the water, but one came up on the beach, and there were whales breaching in the distance. For families with young children, I would highly recommend the Fish Condo. We can't wait to go back!

Date of stay: March 2014