Very Nice stay! 2wk owner - 6th floor ocean view was magnificent!. Snorkeling is as good as the Sheraton Black Rock - many turtles! Agree the sandy beach is limited due to the closeness of the coral, but this is great for kids snorkeling - not too far to swim!
Also agree the pool @ times is a little too cold - I think Westin mat be limiting the heater usage due to fuel costs!
The Resort restaurant is "OK" - lots of other otions in nearby Lahaina/Kapalua. Poolside service good.
Intoductory SCUBA available onsite as is PDAI certification - a plus.
Construction of similar KOR North units not a problem unless you face that way - request pool view and you'll be OK.
Used shuttle to/from Westin Maui/Sheraton Black Rock frequently - runs often and free. Also, safe for teens who don't drive to get to/from Whaler's village etc. Very safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and West Maui Mountains, makes The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas the perfect island retreat. Each spacious and stylish one and two-bedroom villas include private lanais, full-sized kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Lahaina
- Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas
- Westin Lahaina
- Westin Ka Anapali Ocean Hotel
- Westin Villas Maui
- Lahaina Westin
- Westin Maui Villas
- The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas Maui/Lahaina