We just returned from a 10 night stay at the Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas. This was our third stay at this property (the North) and our first stay as owners. We've always been treated very well as guests or owners. There's no difference in the level of service but there is a difference in the rooms assigned. We had a much better location this time (in my opinion) but having said that it's not been a huge deal with us because we don't spend a lot of time in our room. We stayed in a studio in building 5 on the 2nd floor. We didn't have a view of the ocean but we had a great view of the pool and koi ponds. We enjoyed sitting on our balcony in the mornings and at night it was fun watching the gentleman run around in his Hawaiian attire lighting the tiki torches and then blowing the conc shell. Last time we were in building 7 on the back side and we did have an ocean view but it was quite a hike from the lobby to our room and the view really wasn't as pretty and we felt more secluded. It's really a personal preference.
Our concierge Rachel was Great! She called us about a week or two out and asked us if she could assist us with anything. She arranged for a paddle board rental (they were great - Maui Stand Up Paddle Board Rentals), she made reservations for our anniversary dinner at Merriman's and was a delight on the phone and in person. Upon arrival our front desk person (I should have gotten his name) knocked on our door and presented us with a bottle of wine for our anniversary. We absolutely love the family atmosphere of the property. The movie rental box has several family friendly movies and we really liked that. We will be back next year, Lord willing.
I've read other reviews about the kids and noise so if your schedule permits and you want a more quiet experience, stay in the North Villas and book your stay before the 2nd week in June and after Labor Day, there are less children during the school year and it doesn't seem to be as busy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and West Maui Mountains, makes The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas the perfect island retreat. Each spacious and stylish one and two-bedroom villas include private lanais, full-sized kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Lahaina
- Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas
- Westin Lahaina
- Westin Ka Anapali Ocean Hotel
- Westin Villas Maui
- Lahaina Westin
- Westin Maui Villas
- The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas Maui/Lahaina