Rarely, in my many years of travel, have I experienced the kind of customer service I received at the Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas, and I don't believe I have ever written a review like I will write today. From the moment my husband and I stepped foot on the ground, from the bell person greeting us at our car, to the concierge person who introduced us to the property, the service was beyond amazing. We arrived early and our room was not quite ready but Jade, a front desk agent, checked us in so when the room was ready it would be a simple procedure. The check-in experience was fabulous. Jade offered us a free upgrade to a one bedroom suite, but when I said the room wasn't as important to us as the view, she immediately looked at other rooms and found a one-bedroom suite with a beautiful view. That experience was followed by lunch at the Pailolo Bar & Grill. Our server was awesome and Jade called me on my cell phone to tell me our room was ready just as we were finishing lunch. When we returned to get our keys, Jade greeted us by name and made us feel like we were VIP guests.
Our next incredible experience came when we met with the hotel concierge person assigned to us, Akesa. Akesa exemplified everything one would expect in 5-star customer service. She was professional and courteous, but with a warmth and familiarity that made us feel comfortable and at home from the beginning. Without a doubt, she was THE highlight of our Westin experience. I am not sure how Westin trains or hires their personnel, but whomever is in charge deserves kudos!
Although Jade and Akesa were "name notable", each person with whom we came in contact, was outstanding. The rooms at this hotel are lovely and well equipped, as one would expect from a Westin in Maui, but it is the customer service that make this hotel different than any other my husband and I have experienced!
You will gather from my previous reviews on Trip Advisor that, to me, customer service is paramount! We expect cleanliness and excellence in our hotel rooms. The only thing that differentiates the great hotels from the one of a kind hotels is the customer service. The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas is at the top! Thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and West Maui Mountains, makes The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas the perfect island retreat. Each spacious and stylish one and two-bedroom villas include private lanais, full-sized kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Lahaina
- Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas
- Westin Lahaina
- Westin Ka Anapali Ocean Hotel
- Westin Villas Maui
- Lahaina Westin
- Westin Maui Villas
- The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas Maui/Lahaina