A year ago we visited and raved about the Setting and Property that makes the Westin Ocean Villas in Kaanapali a Spectacular Island Paradise. Here are some of the reasons why
1. A beach front resort with views that mesmerize every hour of every day
2. Sunrise and sunsets that are spell binding and jaw dropping in their natural beauty. Morning coffee on the deck as paradise awakens.
3. Soft Sandy Beaches and Crystal Clear Warm Calm Pacific Waters that Soothe your Senses and Soul. Swimmers take note bring your goggles walk straight into the water start swimming to your right down to the point and back. You will get a fabulous work out and feel as though you were swimming in one of the fish tanks at the Bellagio. I did this at least once day swimming over yards of coral and amongst hundreds of fish. On my final swim a giant sea turtle and I made eye contact as we swam past each other in opposite directions.
4. Accommodations provide plenty of space, the Heavenly!!! Bed,a full kitchen,and the Feeling of Home away from home.
5. Gneral Manager Angela Nolan and every member of the staff we encountered had a happy disposition and were eager to accommodate any request. A special thank you to Mylan and Jade for their kind assistance and the young lady in the towel shack who had a quick first aid lotion remedy that provided immediate received for the Bee sting on my back.
6. This trip again reinforced how becoming Starwood Vacation owners about 6 years ago was such a great decision for us. The week truly provides an opportunity to revitalize, recharge, and spend quality time with family creating memories that will last a lifetime. In addition getting to meet and interact with other members of the Starwood Ownership family is always an added pleasantry.
A short drive away, the town of Lahaina provides all the restauranting, shopping, and Happy Hour Fun anyone could ask for on an island vacation.
On our ride to the airport we toyed with the idea of perhaps another island next year, but soon decided it will be Maui again... we are under the Island's Spell and don't mind being Creatures of this Magical Habit as we bask in the glow of ALOHA!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and West Maui Mountains, makes The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas the perfect island retreat. Each spacious and stylish one and two-bedroom villas include private lanais, full-sized kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Lahaina
- Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas
- Westin Lahaina
- Westin Ka Anapali Ocean Hotel
- Westin Villas Maui
- Lahaina Westin
- Westin Maui Villas
- The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas Maui/Lahaina