I stayed at The Westin Ka'anapali in Maui for a full week and had an awesome time. The one bedroom villas are spacious and the bathroom is huge. Villa is equipped with EVERYTHING you could possibly need for a full week.
Beach is nice and pools are very nice. Everything was always keep clean and in great shape. I was not bothered about timeshares sales which was nice.
Staff is friendly and mellow. Hotel is located near shops, restaurants, grocery store (Safeway). Front Street (main district) is within a few minutes driving. We rented a car but there is a free shuttle to take you to the main spots in Lahaina.
This was a week of perfection and I would DEFINITELY stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and West Maui Mountains, makes The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas the perfect island retreat. Each spacious and stylish one and two-bedroom villas include private lanais, full-sized kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Lahaina
- Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas
- Westin Lahaina
- Westin Ka Anapali Ocean Hotel
- Westin Villas Maui
- Lahaina Westin
- Westin Maui Villas
- The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas Maui/Lahaina