This was our 5th stay at the Villas, our first time on the north side. As usual - we had another great stay. The staff is always friendly and very helpful, the rooms very clean and comfortable, amenities are great, and the beach and snorkeling right out front make it a great place to stay.
My only complaint was the condition of some of the BBQ grills - missing grates, or no gas. Cost is a little high, too, when comparing to some rates available at the newer and neighboring Holua Kai. Overall though - we love this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and West Maui Mountains, makes The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas the perfect island retreat. Each spacious and stylish one and two-bedroom villas include private lanais, full-sized kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Vacatia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Lahaina
- Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas
- Westin Lahaina
- Westin Ka Anapali Ocean Hotel
- Westin Villas Maui
- Lahaina Westin
- Westin Maui Villas
- The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas Maui/Lahaina