My wife and I just returned from a 21 day trip to Maui. Our last week we stayed At the Westin Villas. We've been here before and really enjoy it. But frankly, we enjoy staying at the Marriott Ocean Beach Club resort better. The rooms are actually a bit nicer at the Westin, but the location, the pools and the beach and number of cabanas are better at the Marriott, in our opinion. And the U-shape configurations of the different buildings around the pools means that it gets significantly less air circulation and hotter than the hotels/resorts further south on Ka'anapali Beach.
That being said, you can't go wrong with the Westin Resort Villas. It is a stellar property and they offer regular shuttle service to downtown Lahaina for their guests. It is hard to say anything negative about this property, actually.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and West Maui Mountains, makes The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas the perfect island retreat. Each spacious and stylish one and two-bedroom villas include private lanais, full-sized kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Lahaina
- Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas
- Westin Lahaina
- Westin Ka Anapali Ocean Hotel
- Westin Villas Maui
- Lahaina Westin
- Westin Maui Villas
- The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas Maui/Lahaina