Westin Villa’s North....We stayed in a studio in building 7 Rm 564. The location was nice but the room was tiny with lots of wasted space and little storage space (we used the separate oversized bathtub for our clothes). The best thing was the washer/dryer (even if it did take quite awhile for the clothes to dry). The shower was average (tiny shower head) with no shelf space for regular size shampoo… all that was there is 1 for the soap. The heavenly bed was very comfortable…the pull out couch was not. Kitchen area very tiny as well, although did like the full size fridge. Outside grills were a godsend since cooking in the studio kitchen is a nightmare. Check in and out was very efficient (3-4 people working there every time we went by). Ate at the pool bar several times and the food and service were very good. The pool deck service was spotty, depended on who was working… Antonio was fabulous, the ditsy brunette with the short ponytail was not (we actually went to the bar ourselves to get drinks because she was so bad). We used the shuttle several times and it was always on time.
The pool area is way to small for the amount of people there…chairs are GONE by 9am, and if you aren’t there by 7am you are in the sun all day. Not kidding when I say I was there at 6am in order to get a good seat by an umbrella… now I don’t have a problem getting a cabana, if they weren’t in the stupidest locations…seriously. I think in the busy times you really need to get more chairs out and put them in the grassy area between the pool and ocean (since there really isn’t anywhere else to put them).
Overall a good time but would not stay here again unless I was in at least a 1 bedroom unit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and West Maui Mountains, makes The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas the perfect island retreat. Each spacious and stylish one and two-bedroom villas include private lanais, full-sized kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Lahaina
- Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas
- Westin Lahaina
- Westin Ka Anapali Ocean Hotel
- Westin Villas Maui
- Lahaina Westin
- Westin Maui Villas
- The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas Maui/Lahaina