Review of Choice Health Bar

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Regina, Canada
Reviewed April 29, 2014

We stopped for 2 meals at Choice Health Bar during our time in a Maui this year. What a gem of a place! The Kale salad is fantastic and the Beet soup, delicious. Another of our favourites is the Interspacial Facial Smoothie. This is a great place that serves nourishing, delicious food!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Shaun A

“Healthy and delicious”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I love the cozy environment, the simple but o so flavorful food combinations. My favorite is the buddha bowl, a smoothie, or sometimes i get the plate lunch. It never matters whats Exactly on the menu for the day ,i always order it and its always delicious.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank MaliaBab
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Good healthy food”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Great food from breakfast bowls, smoothies and soups very casual and a bit of a wait but refreshing change to find such a gem of a place

Visited April 2014
1 Thank alexniuk
Longmont, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed April 6, 2014

So glad we made this stop; great food, great atmosphere. Super sweet people. I got the healthy plate lunch, which I was a little hesitant to do since I really haven't been a fan of kale salads in the past, but wow I've never had one like this! It was delish! I also had the spinach mushroom soup. One customer ordered a smoothie and (the chronic) and there was some left over they were giving out; it too was amazing. Really one of the best places we ate the whole trip. I totally recommend a stop!

• Visited April 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Best acai bowls”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We went here 4 of our 6 days and loved the acai bowls. A little pricey but soo worth it. Highly recommend the dessert bowl!

• Visited March 2014