“Best food in Maui in the West”
Review of Choice Health Bar

Choice Health Bar
Ranked #4 of 264 Restaurants in Lahaina
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Best food in Maui in the West”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We were absolutely thrilled to have found this place since we really like it healthy. If you do too, then this is the only place to be. Fresh, wholesome, organic food with Love and all that you need to make you and your body happy.

• Visited April 2013

Calgary, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Healthy\Yummy”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

My digestive system was thrilled to find this place. After a few days of holiday eating, so nice to eat healthy and super delicious food. Also bought some healthy snacks, smoothies, local honey and kefir. Ahhhhhh

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank kat-traveler9091
Seattle
“Never thought to eat at a place like this!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

It was pure happenstance that we ended up here. We wanted something light for lunch before a luau. My husband and I eat pretty healthily (but never at raw food restaurants). Our friends know we like to eat "healthily" so they looked up some restaurants and found Choice. They picked it because they thought it sounded like a place where hubby and I would eat (never!) and plus it had rave reviews.

In all honesty, hubby and I questioned if we would like this place and we really didn't want to eat here.

We had vegetarian pad thai made with shredded green papaya over a bed of forbidden rice and tossed with their mock pad thai sauce. We're not raw foodists but this was absolutely delicious! Makena had the mango coconut smoothie and really liked it.

They had fresh made coconut water kefir which was divine! Pretty close to the one I enjoy back home. I love how they sell coconut vinegar and coconut aminos. I bought some so I could cook with it in our condo during vacation.

We love, love, love this place! And eating here has inspired me to take up some raw food classes to integrate into our diet. It has inspired me to want to learn how to create move imaginative, creative, delicious raw foods instead of having boring salads and steamed veggies. Thank you!!!

Visited March 2013
new york
“great place for lunch.....”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

we went to this restaurant on our last day & loved it !! fresh healthy & yummy salads. Definately have the acai bowls. wish we had gone more often to the place.... just make sure to go early as they close by 4pm....

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank vishal s
Toronto, Canada
“Huge Healthy Portions”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Super healthy breakfast! A little pricey but worth a visit. I can't believe how big the portion was and how tasty too.

Visited March 2013

Been to Choice Health Bar? Share your experiences!