“Cookie and ice cream”

Cuisines: American
Rochester,ny
“Cookie and ice cream”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

It was a nice treat. I thought the ice cream was okay , nothing special. The cookies were good but again nothing special.

Visited January 2014

Campo, California
“Yummy cookies”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

We stopped here to get shaved ice and ended up getting cookies and ice cream. We each shared and were happy with our purchases. The owner was a nice man and took time to talk to us about our vacation. A definite stop.

Visited January 2014
Varese, Italy
“Good ice cream, pretty good shave ice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Great cookies with ice cream, while for the shave ice, which is well done, you can get better in some yards far. The staff is still friendly and pleasent. All prices are aligned to the type of business, if you pass by here, during the afternoon heat, it can be a good refreshing option.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank KaITrAvEL
Chicago, Illinois
“If you're nearby, sure.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

It's good but not amazing - if you're at the Farmers Market & need caffeine go ahead and grab some, but it's not mind blowing.

• Visited September 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“Hands down the best ice cream sandwich EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

So, just to begin, it's important to know that my daughter and I are self-proclaimed ice-cream experts. We especially love coffee ice-cream and have traveled extensively. By far, this was the BEST ice-cream we have ever had. We shared a Kona coffee chocolate chip cookie sandwich filled with Kona coffee ice-cream.. beyond words delicious! We quickly realized that we should have ordered 2 but opted to share a root beer float in addition to our yummy ice cream sandwich. She was very thirsty and started to suck up the root beer; I told her to slow down because it would leave none for me and only vanilla ice cream and I too was thirsty. The sweet cashier overheard this and took the cup from my daughter and added more root beer..... being from NYC, I have to say this was an act of kindness I am not used to! We sat at the window seat and enjoyed our delicious treats after a morning of snorkeling on a catamaran.
If you have the opportunity, I know most others say to go to Lapperts (which is fine, nothing special, just fine) I promise you that if you LOVE ice-cream like we do, THIS is THE place to go and enjoy amazing ice-cream and cookies!

• Visited July 2013