Kahana Falls is a wonderful place to stay. It's quiet and relaxing and very friendly. If you're looking for a 5 star resort as in Hyatt or Westin.........this isn't it. Of course you won't be paying those prices either.
The staff is friendly and helpful. The concierge are incredible.. very good, know their stuff. Betty, Kathleen and Jeremy are the best, they took care of us from start to finish. They told us that the price wouldn't be the cheapest .....but we got the best service and the best recommendations. You get what you pay for. The person who found a cheaper Helicopter tour probably got a cheaper helicopter tour. . The concierge recommend the best companies and then they offer great discounts on those. If you want to go with a cheaper tour......they will book it for you but..........don't complain later. Everything we did was top notch.
Kahana Falls is a fun place to stay........we recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kahana Falls rests just steps from the beach on the west coast of Maui. Enjoy the lush landscaping, splashing waterfalls and wonderful amenities of this tropical resort. Each one- and two-bedroom unit offers a partial or full kitchen, air conditioning, lanai and much more. Our on-site activities desk will help you see the best of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kahana Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kahana Falls Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Hotel Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Maui/Lahaina