We lived on Maui for several years and now take a yearly visit back to enjoy the island and friends. We love Kahana Falls. They are in the middle of a total renovation of the rooms and should be done by summer 2006. We stayed in the 2 bedroom lockout this time and it was perfect for 4 people. Its location in wonderful-walking to shopping and dining and a short drive to the large market. Lahaina and Kaanapali is just a few minutes by car. The complex is also very quiet and peaceful and the staff has been very accomodating and friendly. Can't believe another reviewer found the staff lacking. There is a small beach across the street--but get in your car and find the beautiful beachs all along the Maui coast. Just a short distance away is Napili with gorgeous sand beaches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kahana Falls rests just steps from the beach on the west coast of Maui. Enjoy the lush landscaping, splashing waterfalls and wonderful amenities of this tropical resort. Each one- and two-bedroom unit offers a partial or full kitchen, air conditioning, lanai and much more. Our on-site activities desk will help you see the best of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kahana Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kahana Falls Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Hotel Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Maui/Lahaina