Stayed at Kahana Falls for a week with 2 friends over Easter break in a 1 bedroom studio (Murphy bed and couch with full kitchen, dining inside and out and bathroom). I booked via timeshare and it ended up being a great location for a home base for the week. Staff was very friendly, accomodating and helpful. Would definitely stay here as it was of good value. Units are a bit dated but we'll equipped, generous size and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kahana Falls rests just steps from the beach on the west coast of Maui. Enjoy the lush landscaping, splashing waterfalls and wonderful amenities of this tropical resort. Each one- and two-bedroom unit offers a partial or full kitchen, air conditioning, lanai and much more. Our on-site activities desk will help you see the best of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Kahana Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kahana Falls Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Hotel Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Maui/Lahaina