I know that April is the cusp of one of the few "slow seasons" in Hawaii, but Kahana Falls was sparsely populated. The facility itself is superb. The staff is friendly and efficient. The units are well maintained and equipped; however, the design of the two bedroom unit we were assigned was a bit deficient. The second bedroom unit had a view of nothing. The main unit had a view of the swimming pool, which is located in an internal courtyard. It takes awhile to figure out the layout of the place and some signage would help, but you can enjoy the beautiful landscaping while you are wandering around lost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kahana Falls rests just steps from the beach on the west coast of Maui. Enjoy the lush landscaping, splashing waterfalls and wonderful amenities of this tropical resort. Each one- and two-bedroom unit offers a partial or full kitchen, air conditioning, lanai and much more. Our on-site activities desk will help you see the best of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kahana Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kahana Falls Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Hotel Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Maui/Lahaina