Kahana Falls is a smaller resort in Kahana on Maui but it has most things you need for a good vacation (depending of course on what you like to do on vacation). It has a nice secluded swimming pool with waterfalls and is within a short walk from a very nice beach. There's no restaurant on the property but there's one across the street and several others within walking distance as well as a little grocery story for the basics.
It is highly recommended to have a car since it's quite a distance from most attractions and the taxis can get quite expensive.
We stayed in a hotel unit that is fairly small but it has everything you need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kahana Falls rests just steps from the beach on the west coast of Maui. Enjoy the lush landscaping, splashing waterfalls and wonderful amenities of this tropical resort. Each one- and two-bedroom unit offers a partial or full kitchen, air conditioning, lanai and much more. Our on-site activities desk will help you see the best of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Kahana Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kahana Falls Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Hotel Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Maui/Lahaina