We traded our one bedroom for a week at Kahana Falls to celebrate 55 years of marriage. At first they tried to give us the studio hotel; when we objected, we were given the hotel suite plus the full kitchen with lanai (known as A and B) This resulted in double resort fees. the lanai overlooked parking lot but we still had a great time. This place needs updating but it was clean and the staff were very helpful. Our favorite part was the lava rock hot spa hidden in a corner surrounded with ferns, Palms and bamboo. My husband and I had it to ourselves every morning the entire week ---- called it our secret hideout.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kahana Falls rests just steps from the beach on the west coast of Maui. Enjoy the lush landscaping, splashing waterfalls and wonderful amenities of this tropical resort. Each one- and two-bedroom unit offers a partial or full kitchen, air conditioning, lanai and much more. Our on-site activities desk will help you see the best of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Kahana Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kahana Falls Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Hotel Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Maui/Lahaina