Traded some time share time for a week here. Stayed with my 7yo and would do it again. Well maintained, quiet place. Not much onsite for kids but the pool and spa but this was fine. Walk to small beach and nice beaches a short drive. Unit well maintained with its own washer\dryer which was really helpful. BBQs well kept and we used them. Only complaint was the fold-out couch-bed was really really uncomfortable. Not high-end luxury but very nice for a family stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kahana Falls rests just steps from the beach on the west coast of Maui. Enjoy the lush landscaping, splashing waterfalls and wonderful amenities of this tropical resort. Each one- and two-bedroom unit offers a partial or full kitchen, air conditioning, lanai and much more. Our on-site activities desk will help you see the best of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Kahana Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kahana Falls Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Hotel Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Maui/Lahaina