Don't waste your money if looking to buy. Maintence fees outrageous and for all the years I have owned don't know what they are doing with it. Out dated kitchens. Tvs ancient. NO WI-FI give me a break. Get wifi at Holiday Inn. I have owned since they opened and each time I come I get more disgusted. Maintence keeps going up and up. Pay more here then two luxury timeshares in Honolulu and they are fantastics. Would sell this in a minute. At a big lose don't care. Mattresses are cheapest crap available so if you have bad back stay away. Out side looks pretty but don't judge this book by its cover. Rooms smell musty also. I could go on and on and whats best they don't care enough about you that they would have management on premises. What's that tell you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kahana Falls rests just steps from the beach on the west coast of Maui. Enjoy the lush landscaping, splashing waterfalls and wonderful amenities of this tropical resort. Each one- and two-bedroom unit offers a partial or full kitchen, air conditioning, lanai and much more. Our on-site activities desk will help you see the best of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kahana Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kahana Falls Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Hotel Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Maui/Lahaina