We stayed here for our 10-year anniversary as a RCI exchange. When we first checked in the person working at the front desk was so rude that it was shocking. She tried to make a copy of my driver's license and credit card on the copy machine when I wasn't watching. When I requested an explanation of why she needed that, the only thing she could come up with is that if we lost our keys we would have to show our ID to get a new one if we didn't let her keep the copy. I didn't feel comfortable with the situation and asked for the copy (would much rather show my ID if I lost my key). She crinkled it up and put in the trash (which doesn't take care of the problem). I asked her for the copy again and she said No, it's fine. I asked for a third time and she finally gave it to me and was VERY RUDE. I felt like she was trying to scam me. I travel a lot for work and pleasure and have never experienced such a rude check in or someone trying to make a copy of my driver's license. Needless to say, it wasn't a good first impression or a way to start out our vacation. The rudeness in which we encountered can't even be expressed here in words to do it justice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kahana Falls rests just steps from the beach on the west coast of Maui. Enjoy the lush landscaping, splashing waterfalls and wonderful amenities of this tropical resort. Each one- and two-bedroom unit offers a partial or full kitchen, air conditioning, lanai and much more. Our on-site activities desk will help you see the best of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kahana Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kahana Falls Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Hotel Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Maui/Lahaina