“Hidden Treasure”

Cafe Cafe
Ranked #88 of 267 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Best coffee on the island, serving 100% Maui in all our espresso drinks. We also serve delicious acai bowls, smoothies, and breakfast sandwiches.
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We came across Cafe Cafe on Restaurant.com and thought we would give in a try. On our first visit we had coffee and breakfast. The coffee was fresh and my husband choose to have his with macadamia nut milk and mine with almond milk. The ingredients for the breakfast were obviously fresh and made to perfection. If you're a big eater you may need to order two meals but it's the perfect size of us, similar to European size meals. On our last day we ordered bagel sandwiches to go and a gelato to eat while we waited for our food to be prepared. Once again, a delicious experience. They also offer smoothies made with the freshest and healthiest ingredients. I will add, if you are in a hurry, this may not be the ideal place for you. We both loved it and will be returning next trip.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Cafe

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Tripped across this little gem unexpectedly. Were on our way from Wailea for a day of exploration in Kapalua and made a right turn off Front street and got very lucky. Superb menu, quiet out of the spot. Everything was fresh, interestingly prepared, just a home-run find. Will definitely stop here next time we are anywhere near Lahaina for breakfast or lunch. Would absolutely go out of my way to eat here.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Stumbled upon this charming little cafe and decided to try some smoothies. I ordered three, one each for my husband, daughter and myself. Before I could even get my order out, the young guy ringing me up responded with "Really? Three smoothies? I only have one blender." I didn't mind the wait because their description sounded amazing. When he brought them to my table I could see they were juice, not smoothies. I would have been fine with them being juice except that they were the worst tasting juice "smoothies" I have ever had. My husband and I juice at home all the time so I know what to expect with these sort of treats. And at $7.00 each, I was very disappointed. The cafe itself was very charming but I would not go back. I was the only person in the place the whole time too. Too bad.

1  Thank Estrobel27
Reviewed January 19, 2014

This spot is great to stop off in to get out of the afternoon heat. Try the Lahaina Sunset and Lava Flow they are delish!. Relax use the WiFi and checkout your emails.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Came here three times on a recent visit, all for coffee. Consistently good quality, croissants flaky and oven-warmed. Not a large space, and parking in Maui can be challenging, but these are minor quibbles. You can rent a Vespa right there if the urge strikes. My only real quibble: counter staff very nice, the fellow who seemed to own the place appeared to ignore most people. Ah well, still 5 dots.