“GREAT coffee, terrible owner.”
Review of Cafe Cafe

Cafe Cafe
Ranked #8 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Lahaina
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Best coffee on the island, serving 100% Maui in all our espresso drinks. We also serve delicious acai bowls, smoothies, and breakfast sandwiches.
Reviewed April 24, 2013

the coffee is freaking awesome and the girl behind the counter was super nice, but avoid the Euro guy sitting at a table doing nothing while people stand in line. He's rude. And apparently 'free wifi' doesn't mean free. When I questioned him about the code, he told me I needed to spend more money to get access to the wifi. Next time I'll walk to Starbucks.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Cool little (and I mean little) store.Stopped in for a gellato and shave ice and squeezed into an outdoor table amongst some Vespas they must rent.Interesting place, good food. Near Lahaina Grill.

Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

This is the best coffee in Hawaii so far, beautiful fresh food, great chat with owner, and learn about coffee if your new to the art of coffee, we couldn't agree more its about quality, lovers of coffee

Reviewed February 10, 2013

We rode around the coast for the day on one of their rental scooters and then grabbed our first gelato before heading home. So much fun, would certainly recommend it!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

What a great place, staff, and atmosphere. My wife and I had never rented scooters ... the young fellow that did our lesseon was very kind and super helpful. We had the best time that day on the scooters. We would recommend highly. Also some great retail items. We did not try the coffee what were we thinking?? will do that next time :)