“THE OWNERS ARE GREAT GUYS.”
Review of Cafe Cafe

Cafe Cafe
Ranked #91 of 265 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
paia
“THE OWNERS ARE GREAT GUYS.”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

This is one of the best places on the island , I wish we had a CAFE CAFE in Paia . Everything about CAFE CAFE was great and your so close to the ocean half a block to the sand on the beach and then back for a gelato yum.

• Visited June 2012

California
“Love this spot!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My husband and I went to Cafe Cafe twice for breakfast. The breakfast was incredible. The owners are great. A wonderful spot to spend a sunny morning!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank pskids
Overland Park, Kansas
“Incredible service with great scooters and gelato!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

We were looking for a place to rent scooters and cruise around the Lahaina and Kaanapali area - this was the BEST place!! Great scooters and when we got back we had some amazing Gelato. The owner was so great and so helpful! Take a drive up through front street and go up to Kaanapali on Lower Honoapiialani road - it's a great drive! Definitely grab some Gelato and coffee from Cafe Cafe too! They have free wifi too!

Kula, Hawaii
“We like!”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Just checked this place out for some coffee and goodies. Vey nice.
And one of the few Dog Friendy establishments on Maui. They even gave my dog some water.
Cheers.

• Visited August 2012
Perth, West Australia
“Best coffee in the morning!”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

This little place just opened next to the Lahaina Inn. I had to walk to the large chain coffee shop (Won't name them but their initials are s***b**ks) because I turned the wrong way out of the door. Saw this place on the way back. Have to say they had the best cup of take-away coffee I had gotten in weeks. The gent running the store is a coffee fanatic (as am I) and does his own blend- fresh, full and not bitter. My wife was also fond of the gelato- made properly on the island, apparently- no powdered mixes. Made several visits in the next few days.

• Visited February 2012